Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Instead of seeking the votes of the American people in general, they are dividing us up into groups that they want and do not want and are pandering to those. What a sick situation.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they are also telling you who to vote for and who will be in your favor the most,
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

No Problem

This doesn't bother me a bit.

Any dissension on their side, means a few people with either go republican, independent or sit home during the general election.

Discontentment in South Carolina means it'll be harder for a democrat to get the White House, if its an indication of how the nation will react to this discussion.

They've created a division within their party. I knew it was going to happen. It'll happen again before the general election, if the illegal immigration topic gets much press. That's why it isn't get much press.

There are plenty of democrats currently selecting a democratic candidate, that would turn around and sit home or vote differently during the general election if they saw many more marches, or displays of arrogance on the part of Mexico.

The absolute best thing for our cause, is for the average American to see the fruit of the illegal immigration problem.

I hardly watch the tv. Between the fake news, lies, and commercials about e.d. I am done watching that junk.

Thank God for the internet and ALIPAC. This is where the real news and information is coming from.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I agree, we are realizing that most Hispanics will not vote for a black man. White democrats don't care so much about race or religion, hispanics don't seem open to blacks.

Notice the conflict between Hispanic and black gangs, the Hispanic gangs are trying to ethnicly cleanse former black neighborhoods in cities like Los Angeles and Chicago.

The hispanics that I know, Cubans, Hondurans, and Mexicans don't like blacks and don't want anything to do with blacks. Whites have gone through 50 years of the civil rights movement, but Hispanics in the US have not. Hillary Clinton will get the HIspanic vote. and Obama will get the Black vote. I am voting for Ron paul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12