Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, I agree with the other posters about taping them. In all court cases, when a videotape is introduced, it is an automatic win.

I used to work for the county of Orange County, CA. Santa Ana, CA, is like Ground Zero for illegals in Orange County. I worked with many Hispanics, but I presume they were all legal b/c to work for any gov'tal agency, you have to be. And yet, because they are the majority, they would speak Spanish in front of me!

What did I do? Well, hell, everytime they would break out in Spanish, I would just yell over them: "HEY, DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK SPANISH WHILE I AM HERE. FOR ALL I KNOW YOU ARE CUSSING ME OUT!" That was enough for them to switch to English. They were afraid that I would escalate the matter to the "higher ups." HEHEHEEH. Whatever! I don't care what THEY THOUGHT. What was more important to me is that I showed NO FEAR and MADE THEM SWITCH TO ENGLISH while I was present. My mantra? "I WILL NOT BE ABUSED."
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Do this;

Learn just this little bit of Spanish’

Sé español!

It means “I Know Spanish!â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I joined the work force early on here in Mexifornia and it used to be a rule that while on the job...EVERYONE speaks English! This was true where ever I worked, especially in the fields and packing houses in Central California, where you would have Americans, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino and Hispanics all working together, back in the days when that sort of thing was common and illegals from Mexico didn't make up 98% of the workforce.

This was common courtesy and also to prevent any misconceptions about what was being discussed, i.e., making fun of a co-worker in their presence in another language, which Spanish speakers are notoriously known for, it's almost a given that they do this, not all, but many, that's why they will often switch to Spanish while around English only speakers. There is only one reason to switch to Spanish while in the presence of English only speakers and that is because they don't want the English speaker to know what they are talking about, pure and simple. It's rude, discourteous and should NEVER be allowed on the job!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

I am a student and would get nowhere if I went to my director about this and would probably get punished for creating a problem if I mentioned it.
    Alisab, I really sympathize with you...this is disgraceful, not to mention the rudest possible behavior. I would suggest that you grab the bull by the horns and march into the director's office, pronto! This is America and we speak English! I'm sure you are paying lots of tuition to attend this school, but you are not learning a thing if everyone is speaking Spanish! You can't be confrontational with these people, but you can very nicely tell them that you have asked the doctors to please speak English so that you can understand what's going on, and they have ignored your request! Ask the director to please speak to the 3 doctors on your behalf.

If this doesn't work, is there a 'higher up' person at Allied Healthcare? I don't know how much time you have left in this particular department, but if you are going to be there for any length of time...you need to set them straight! I can't believe this is happening in OUR country! We MUST stop them in their tracks NOW!

For some reason, Spanish speakers have no sense of courteousness toward anyone who doesn't speak Spanish and they don't believe they need to be. They are rude, arrogant and show no class in these types of situations.
    The illegal aliens among us from latino countries are from the lowest socio-economic classes in their countries. They did not do well in their OWN countries because they have could not function on a level needed to succeed. They are not educated, they are illiterate and racist. They ARE very good manipulators and believe are entitled to get everything they can. They refuse to assimilate and are a drain on their own societies and ours. Their own countries are not intimidated by their claims of racism, therefore; they come here to take advantage of our PC BS society! They send money back to their home countries, they don't help our economy. These are immigrants we don't want here.

On the other hand, the LEGAL immigrants from latino countries are usually educated & literate with impeccable manners. They do assimilate and become successful. They contribute to our society and economy. They do not fear losing their culture by learning English. These are the immigrants we want coming to this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

miguelina, I agree as my next door neighbor is a PRIME example of a beautiful lady who is very educated and contributes greatly to our society. I believe she is from the El Salvador/Nicaragua region but I gladly welcome her to our country. She worked hard to become a citizen, in fact when she did I bought her the Biggest American flag I could find and she proudly hung it up. She is a hard working doctor.

Her kind of people are so purely welcomed here. That is why it infuriates me to no end when we get called racist or uncaring Americans. GOD expected us to follow the rules of the land and so should all others who come here!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    miguelina, I agree as my next door neighbor is a PRIME example of a beautiful lady who is very educated and contributes greatly to our society. I believe she is from the El Salvador/Nicaragua region but I gladly welcome her to our country. She worked hard to become a citizen, in fact when she did I bought her the Biggest American flag I could find and she proudly hung it up. She is a hard working doctor.

Her kind of people are so purely welcomed here. That is why it infuriates me to no end when we get called racist or uncaring Americans. GOD expected us to follow the rules of the land and so should all others who come here!!!!
    That's why our immigration laws that are already on the books need to be enforced ONCE AGAIN. We need to reserve the RIGHT to pick and choose who comes into this country and when and not be controlled by what the Mexican government tells our Congress AND President about who they will send to us and when and how many.

The Mexican Presidents sent us the people they don't want and have made them OUR problem. We need to send them back with a "past due" bill for Mexico to pay back this country the billions of untaxed dollars that have been sent to Mexico by the army of illiterate indigents that Mexico created and then sent them to us!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    For some reason, Spanish speakers have no sense of courteousness toward anyone who doesn't speak Spanish and they don't believe they need to be. They are rude, arrogant and show no class in these types of situations.
    The illegal aliens among us from latino countries are from the lowest socio-economic classes in their countries. They did not do well in their OWN countries because they have could not function on a level needed to succeed. They are not educated, they are illiterate and racist. They ARE very good manipulators and believe are entitled to get everything they can. They refuse to assimilate and are a drain on their own societies and ours. Their own countries are not intimidated by their claims of racism, therefore; they come here to take advantage of our PC BS society! They send money back to their home countries, they don't help our economy. These are immigrants we don't want here.
    In other words, Miguelina, they have a CRIMINAL MENTALITY.

So much for "they're just good people looking for work." BS!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Just like those workers who sues the Salvation Army for requiring employees to speak English, flie a reverse discrimination suit. See if they take notice...

to the original poster, What part of Invasion don't you understand?

get it now?

we/you are being invaded by a massive and determined enemy (with the help and approval of our elected officials) and the invasion is now at your doorstep. together we have to stop it.

it starts with you. don't re-elect your incumbent unless he/she has the NumbersUSA approval on their immigration enforcement voting record.

that would be a start.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast