Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Yes, I agree with the other posters about taping them. In all court cases, when a videotape is introduced, it is an automatic win.

I used to work for the county of Orange County, CA. Santa Ana, CA, is like Ground Zero for illegals in Orange County. I worked with many Hispanics, but I presume they were all legal b/c to work for any gov'tal agency, you have to be. And yet, because they are the majority, they would speak Spanish in front of me!

What did I do? Well, hell, everytime they would break out in Spanish, I would just yell over them: "HEY, DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK SPANISH WHILE I AM HERE. FOR ALL I KNOW YOU ARE CUSSING ME OUT!" That was enough for them to switch to English. They were afraid that I would escalate the matter to the "higher ups." HEHEHEEH. Whatever! I don't care what THEY THOUGHT. What was more important to me is that I showed NO FEAR and MADE THEM SWITCH TO ENGLISH while I was present. My mantra? "I WILL NOT BE ABUSED."
    CONGRATULAIOS FOR MAKING THEM FEEL THEIR PLACE.
    ALL AMERICANS SHOULD LEARN AND DO THE SAME.
    I HAD ONE EXPERIENCE WHEN I WAS HOSPITALIZED AND A DOCTOR (HISPANIC OF COURSE) SIART SPEAKISG SPANISH WITH ME. (I DO SPEAK) THEN i TOLD HIM "WE ARE IN US, THE LANGUAGE HERE IS ENGLISH AND I DON'T ADMIT ANYONE USING A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH.
    OF COURSE I HAD TO CHANGE THE DOCTOR WHAT I DIDN'T CARE (HE WAS A CARDIOLOGIST)
    HERE IN MIAMI, AVENTURA HOSPITAL IS LIKE BEEING IN A BABEL TOWER. YOU CAN'T SEE EVEN ONE AMERICAN PERSON WOEKING THER. THA'S WHY I'M GOING TO A HOLLYWOOD HOSPITAL.

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    miguelina, I agree as my next door neighbor is a PRIME example of a beautiful lady who is very educated and contributes greatly to our society. I believe she is from the El Salvador/Nicaragua region but I gladly welcome her to our country. She worked hard to become a citizen, in fact when she did I bought her the Biggest American flag I could find and she proudly hung it up. She is a hard working doctor.

Her kind of people are so purely welcomed here. That is why it infuriates me to no end when we get called racist or uncaring Americans. GOD expected us to follow the rules of the land and so should all others who come here!!!!
    I also agree. One more thing I would do alisab is to make sure this person who said they would pay $10,000 to get illegal into the country, jot that down. Jot it down when and were and what time it was said. If anything more is said, I'd record it and jot it down. I would call I.C.E. tip line and tell them what you heard. That is considered "human trafficking" When you pay money for illegal entry, that is human trafficking. Keep your ears open and alert to anything you hear on this. Get the persons license plate number, find his/her address if possible. Back up everything you hear or see with date, time, place, who. If you journalize it, it gives much more weight to it if you are asked to testify or give evidence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A LOT of these Hispanics ALREADY know ENOUGH English, they are just TOO RACIST to ACCEPT that English is THE language of OUR country. And I will NOT abide officializing ANY OTHER language in America EXCEPT for ENGLISH!

And, by the way, miguelina, for the last few weeks, my Brazilian friend and I have been telling the illegals that they did NOT do God's will by coming here ILLEGALLY! Word soon got around and now we are fairly well known for this. While it has no doubt made my friend and me LOTS of ENEMIES, it has also gained us many MORE FRIENDS!

The cost of hospital charity care (state gov paments) in NJ has skyrocketed in sync with the arrival of large numbers of illegal aliens. Muhlenberg Hosp in Plainfield, NJ is scheduled to close and one big cause is illegal aliens with no insurance. Charity care only reimburses a portion of the charges.

Quote Originally Posted by tubby
    The cost of hospital charity care (state gov paments) in NJ has skyrocketed in sync with the arrival of large numbers of illegal aliens. Muhlenberg Hosp in Plainfield, NJ is scheduled to close and one big cause is illegal aliens with no insurance. Charity care only reimburses a portion of the charges.
    Make sure you post that when it closes. I'm sure there will be an article about it. We need it in the News Section when it appears.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HA. Try a stint at your local public health office (i.e., welfare hangout for illegals) and then you'll REALLY see what's going on behind the scenes. I worked at one last summer in my final semester of nursing school and saw things that no one would really believe -- 14 year old illegals coming in pregnant, having to drop out of school and absolutely NOT employed -- just there to sign for their "bennies" and get on with it.

So many pregnant, so many coming in actually disappointed if they were NOT pregnant. So many with STD's as well, and not even knowing who they got it from. Many pregnant and having no idea who the father was, either.

Then, you had the health care workers handing out birth control pills like they were candy -- but it didn't do a thing to keep these illegal young women from becoming pregnant.

The whole thing was just a joke -- and the benefits just handed out to these folks -- just unbelievable.

Now I'm a nurse and seeing them in the hospitals, receiving top rate care for days on end, their million family members coming in rambling on in spanish. When they're REALLY ill and in our ICU's and racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of care -- I just don't see how it continues on with the state of our nation today. I realy dont.

Welcome to healthcare -- it will only get worse as you see more of it.

I have stayed in alot of different hospitals over the past several years. For some reason they all seem to hire illegal aliens who have interchangable name tags depending on the day of the week. One day I would see "Maria Gomez" and the next day she would be "Rosa Perez"- same person, different day. As though no one would notice. I did and I reported the people to wehirealiens dot com. Well surprise, it works!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I have stayed in alot of different hospitals over the past several years. For some reason they all seem to hire illegal aliens who have interchangable name tags depending on the day of the week. One day I would see "Maria Gomez" and the next day she would be "Rosa Perez"- same person, different day. As though no one would notice. I did and I reported the people to wehirealiens dot com. Well surprise, it works!
    I don't get it. What is the reason for two aliases in the same day or week? So they can work more hours?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    You mean they quit hiring them?

If I was a patient, and they started to do that in front of me, I would DEMAND a new nurse, I would tell them, I do not apperciate you speaking spanish in front of me, as to I do not know what you are saying, so I would like someone with english as their language, to work on me.
    That is just down right rude of these people to do this. They need to
    go back to school to learn some "ETHICS", on how to treat people.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast