Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Although the ID verify is absolutely necessary, no one seems to address the huge number of illegal aliens who come here just to have children and collect benefits. They are not working and don't intend to. What can be done to identify these folks and get them deported before they rob the taxpayers again? I suspect there are millions of these folks here in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I have stayed in alot of different hospitals over the past several years. For some reason they all seem to hire illegal aliens who have interchangable name tags depending on the day of the week. One day I would see "Maria Gomez" and the next day she would be "Rosa Perez"- same person, different day. As though no one would notice. I did and I reported the people to wehirealiens dot com. Well surprise, it works!
    I don't get it. What is the reason for two aliases in the same day or week? So they can work more hours?
    Quote gogo
    You mean they quit hiring them?
    I guess I didnt explain that well at all. Ok, I might have even exagerrated a bit. I dont know why they would come in and use different names. Maybe they were working for multiple agencies to get more hours or something. Maybe its the usual thing for illegal aliens to have multiple aliases so they can be sure to get some work. Maybe some were fired and came back under different names, who knows. But THEY KNEW THAT I KNEW that they were the same people using aliases. Sometimes they would try to hide thei faces from me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know what surprises me are the true American people that just seem to ignore this. They just lay there and some look irritated and some just don't pay attention. I feel for the elderly war veterans who fought for this country as they lay there as spanish speaking people rudely talk spanish in front of them. Some are too sick to notice.

Alot know they are getting free healthcare so they don't care and of course the other 70% are illegals and appreciate the special care they get in spanish along with the free medical treatment!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234