Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Social Security robbers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes on the news they are referred to as "immigrants"...I guess some people in the News Media hate the word "illegal".

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Loneprotester...... I call Harry Reid a documented horse's ass.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

W,

Here's one: "NEWCOMER"

How benign.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I call them CRIMINAL aliens.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

The most interesting I've read is 'pre-American.' No lie.

We can look around -I know there was a post that listed what we had seen as far as labels as there was offense to the legal term of illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've seen 'foreign national' in many articles as well.

Changing labels is so handy. Here's a link where 'identity theft' was changed to 'identity fabrication.' Rep. Lofgren

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-125162-0-da ... rican.html

LOFGREN: ... 79 percent of them -- it wasn't identity theft. It was identity fabrication.

PILGRIM: Well, let me get to this point, because, Congressman King, it was identity theft, wasn't it?

REP. STEVE KING (R), IOWA: It absolutely was identity theft. Of those that were arrested, the 389, at least 265 of them did steal someone else's identity. Others just used a false number. But there are at least 265 that stole the identity of someone else.

And additionally, I mean there are victims for every one of those crimes. And one of those victims testified today, and her name is Laura Costner. And she did a great job...

While the below do not refer to terms the OBL uses for IAs, these are the euphemisms they use frequently for amnesty (credit to the Nat'l Review). I'm listing as a FYI:

"legalization" ——- amnesty

"guest worker plan" ——- amnesty

"temporary worker plan" ——- amnesty

"path to citizenship" ——- amnesty

"out of the shadows" ——- amnesty

"comprehensive reform" ——- amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I've seen 'foreign national' in many articles as well.

Changing labels is so handy. Here's a link where 'identity theft' was changed to 'identity fabrication.' Rep. Lofgren

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-125162-0-da ... rican.html

LOFGREN: ... 79 percent of them -- it wasn't identity theft. It was identity fabrication.
    Lofgren is an enemy of this country.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Lofgren is guilty for fraudulently being an American. These congressional reconquistas defend identity theft by illegal aliens and don't give a damn how many innocent American lives are ruined. Treasonous horse's asses masquerading as representatives of the American people.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast