Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unite or loose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome justonehero do not worry about the hype between NcAmnesty and Romney because there the same. Ron Paul is the only candidate who has repeatedly spoken out against NAFTA, CAFTA, NAU, SPP, etc... the other two have said nothing!

This is exactly what the CFR corporations (example, FOX) wanted, they have shunned RP from the start. I will vote for RP in the primary and if he does not get the nom I Hope he runs Independent!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

A lot of states are going to vote soon. McCain hasn't won yet.
    Paul is still the only one we can trust.
    Wait 'till Wednesday.

Welcome Justonehero.

I don't believe this either, something fishy going on but there always is isn't there?

Hillary, Obama, McCain, with the same sorta plan. I haven't heard anykind of enforcement detials or mechanisms for interior enforcement. Basically the way it is now is they can say one thing and then do another and we know what the other is don't we?

We need to know boocoo's more than we know and we need big time details about all aspects of each candidates plan.

I don't really care about Romney's style of Reagan type philosophy but I figure if he can get this illegal immigration even 70% under control and build a fence, that will be a great improvement. Of course we will strive for nothing less than total border control and harsh interior enforcement. The rest of the stuff he wants to do I am not really for but I think if the illegal problem is handle to a large extent then America will be a heck of a lot better off, and thats a deal I'm willing to accept. But, I will not vote for him or any of the MSM candidates.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Welcome Justonehero. I agree with you. Romney wasn't my 1st choice and I feel like me standing on principal could see all our work on this site null and void.

By the BearflagRepublic and I agree with your theory. that alone should make people vote for Romney.

Welcome!

Spread the word. We have two more days. So much is at stake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was remembering last night an election where I was so much for the third guy who really didn't have a chance to win, although at times he seemed to come pretty close. It was Ross Perot.

Looking back, I don't know whether he could have done everything he said, but that's not my point.

I just really liked him, to me he seemed to have all of the answers and I was a strong supporter. I was more uninformed at that time, I don't know if my philosophy or belief in him was the right thing or not.

BUT what I do remember is going to vote that night. I swore that I would get to the polls and vote for him no matter what. While standing in a very long line, I fretted about what I should do. Should I? Shouldn't I? He wasn't going to win.

Finally when my turn came and I walked up to the voting machine, all of my sentiments and emotional support just melted down to the floor. The names of the two people on the ballot just glared out at me and at that moment, I knew that I wanted to participate in making the actual choice of who would be the next president.

So, I voted for the one who I thought was the best.

Much to my surprise, I did not feel any saddness for the decision I made.
    I guess what happened to me was that a feeling of responsibility for what would happen came over me, the reality of the situation over-rode my sentiments and feelings of loyalty to Ross Perot.

I don't know how Ron Paul supporters will feel on Tuesday, but I would say that all of the emotion some people feel today, with their hopes so uncertain should try not to worry.

When the moment comes for you to vote, you will feel comfortable and right in whatever you choose to do, and you will feel right in your decsion whether it's to support Ron Paul or to help Mitt Romney defeat John McCain.

I respect the way people feel, because I believe that most people are usually doing the best that they can and for the right reasons.

We alone will not make the decision whether we will have Obama, Clinton or McCain in the White House. All across the country on Tuesday, people will make that personal and private decision alone with themselves.

Good luck to everyone in America in making a decision that is right for you and the one which you believe to be right for you. Remember we are greatly responsible for our own destiny.

It's been a roller coaster two weeks for all of us and in a couple of days it will all be over. I think we all understand both the hope and the pain that this election has brought to so many people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Welcome Justonehero!!!! McCain is the MSM and the Globalist elite's Republican sweetheart candidate. He stands for everything they love, especially cheap labor. They are trying to brainwash us that he has already won and just to give up and roll with the flow. This is when we have to stand united and ROAR in the same manner that we did when we stopped Amnesty. They did not think we could do that either. IF WE STAND UNITED WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Huckabee is taking the a lot of votes , especially in the south. We couldn't be stopped if he would withdraw, but McCain, CFR and his ego will not allow him too. I'm about to research the different media outlets to make sure we get the facts out there, especially the Christian Conservative sites. I'll start posting the links as I find them if anyone else wants to post.

No one should make calls until after Church is out.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-hu ... mment-form

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 34134.aspx?

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/app ... 30339/1001

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/app ... 30339/1001

http://www.observer.com/2008/many-gifts ... ent-431009

Bttt

Hello all, I too am new here. Great site, great people.

One thing I have noticed and has me confused is, Huckabee says he is going to be strong on illegal immigration, yet he would endorse McCain in the future. My personal opinion is this. He must not have been serious when he said he was for a tougher stance on illegal immigration. This concerns me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast