Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unite or loose

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome SierraPatriot Maybe this can help.

With 12 ethic charges, I can't understand how Christian Conservatives can continue to believe Huckabee's golden tongue. His No Amnesty pledges are just dishonest. One only needs to see Huckabees record and Mexican consulate expansion in his home state to to see his Pro-Amnesty positions. It is easy for him to say no amnesty because he simply never acknowledged it was amnesty in the first place. He always said it wasn't amnesty, it was dealing with the immigration problem and things of that nature. He is for rewarding the illegals and his record simply and clearly indicates this.

2006: Supported President Bush's immigration plan and claimed that opposition to Bush's proposal was RACIST and that it WASN'T AMNESTY.. (Ralph Hallow,Huckabee Serious About Presidency, Washington Times, 5/17/06)

MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press, August 5, 2005
    LITTLE ROCK (AP) Gov. Mike Huckabee says he's not afraid of risking his political future by speaking out against a recent immigration raid at an Arkadelphia poultry plant EVEN THOUGH CALLS TO HIS OFFICE HAVE BEEN about a 1000 to 1 AGAINST his stance. Immigration officials arrested 119 illegal immigrants at Petit Jean Poultry after auditing the company's records. Agents said many workers illegally purchased or stole U.S. birth certificates and Social Security cards, then used the documents to obtain ID cards, bearing their photos, from the state of Arkansas. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=631

He SUPPORTED DRIVERS LICENSES for Illegals and DENOUNCED a bill that would deny welfare benefits for illegals, as well, as require proof of citizenship to register to vote. He claim they were un-Christian, un-American, irresponsible and anti-life. .
    http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/200 ... 16347.html

Wrote in his 2007 book that implementing strict enforcement of immigration laws would be SHEER FOLLY and that we should give those here illegally a process through which they pay a reasonable fine for the small infraction of violating our border laws and agree to adhere to a pathway toward legal status and citizenship.(Mike Huckabee, From Hope to Higher Ground, 2007, p. 117-11

He also believes that there is not a problem with illegal workers taking our jobs. He was against denying jobs to illegal immigrants, saying it's only RACISTS AND BIGOTS who think theres a real problem with this. But theres not.

Huckabee has to pay the price for his total disregard of our laws and his constant attempts at using Christianity to create a moral excuse for his decision to violate the constitution of the United States-the same nation he wants to lead! The same constitution that would grant him executive powers. Romney's life and record stands by his statements.

Welcome SierraPatriot Maybe this can help.

With 12 ethic charges, I can't understand how Christian Conservatives can continue to believe Huckabee's golden tongue. His No Amnesty pledges are just dishonest. One only needs to see Huckabees record and Mexican consulate expansion in his home state to to see his Pro-Amnesty positions. It is easy for him to say no amnesty because he simply never acknowledged it was amnesty in the first place. He always said it wasn't amnesty, it was dealing with the immigration problem and things of that nature. He is for rewarding the illegals and his record simply and clearly indicates this.

2006: Supported President Bush's immigration plan and claimed that opposition to Bush's proposal was RACIST and that it WASN'T AMNESTY.. (Ralph Hallow,Huckabee Serious About Presidency, Washington Times, 5/17/06)

MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press, August 5, 2005
    LITTLE ROCK (AP) Gov. Mike Huckabee says he's not afraid of risking his political future by speaking out against a recent immigration raid at an Arkadelphia poultry plant EVEN THOUGH CALLS TO HIS OFFICE HAVE BEEN about a 1000 to 1 AGAINST his stance. Immigration officials arrested 119 illegal immigrants at Petit Jean Poultry after auditing the company's records. Agents said many workers illegally purchased or stole U.S. birth certificates and Social Security cards, then used the documents to obtain ID cards, bearing their photos, from the state of Arkansas. http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=631

He SUPPORTED DRIVERS LICENSES for Illegals and DENOUNCED a bill that would deny welfare benefits for illegals, as well, as require proof of citizenship to register to vote. He claim they were un-Christian, un-American, irresponsible and anti-life. .
    http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/200 ... 16347.html

Wrote in his 2007 book that implementing strict enforcement of immigration laws would be SHEER FOLLY and that we should give those here illegally a process through which they pay a reasonable fine for the small infraction of violating our border laws and agree to adhere to a pathway toward legal status and citizenship.(Mike Huckabee, From Hope to Higher Ground, 2007, p. 117-11

He also believes that there is not a problem with illegal workers taking our jobs. He was against denying jobs to illegal immigrants, saying it's only RACISTS AND BIGOTS who think theres a real problem with this. But theres not.

Huckabee has to pay the price for his total disregard of our laws and his constant attempts at using Christianity to create a moral excuse for his decision to violate the constitution of the United States-the same nation he wants to lead! The same constitution that would grant him executive powers. Romney's life and record stands by his statements.

Welcome Justonehero and SierraPatriot,

MW
    sturmruger wrote:

Welcome justonehero do not worry about the hype between NcAmnesty and Romney because there the same.
    No, they aren't the same, especially on the illegal immigration issue.

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Its not the lesser of two evils for me. I don't especially like Romney or Paul. As I said, I have no preference for either of them. But one can stop McCain, and one can not. I am not comprimising myself, because I never really liked Paul all that much.
    I definitely share your thoughts on this Bear. IMHO, Romney is our best bet at this point.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Also at this point after seeing the Beck vid I believe Romney does
    not support the nau and he also does not support all free trade agreements ,

I believe he will be more in tune with whats good for America than
    whats good for globalist big biz

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I agree we need to support Romney. Certainly not my first choice. But between Paul and Romney, I do not have a preference. Mitt has a chance to take McCain down, and Paul doesn't.
    I agree completely! Romney was not my first choice, but he's the only realistic shot we have at defeating McClintObama amnesty!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    But one can stop McCain, and one can not.
    BINGO!!!!

This is the key point and I cannot understand why some people cannot see it. We need to unite to stop McAmnesty and we have one realistic choice of a candidate who can do that.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Interesting info

"Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

I thought Calif was an open vote , I guess the indies will have to
    cheat to vote for McCain

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Interesting info

"Unlike the 2004 primary, the GOP has decided that this time only registered Republicans can vote in their California presidential primary"

I thought Calif was an open vote , I guess the indies will have to
    cheat to vote for McCain
    Yeah, but they can probably switch on the spot or something.

Banned
    I thought I read that they could only switch 29 days prior to
    the primary, I could be wrong and I suppose they will cheat
    just like they did in Florida

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast