Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is the United Methodist Church running an illegal alien unde

ALIPAC Members
    I posted an expose last evening on my illegal alien immigration blog NebraskaObserver. It covers the insidious use of the (my) Methodist church in particular (Catholic, Lutheran & other denominations not excluded) within Nebraska by a group of minority church members to aid and abet illegal aliens into the state for jobs, primarily in our meat packing industry.

I want to really stir thing up, so would appreciate your reading this posting on my blog and making some appropriate comments. Also, refer it to others to read. You don’t have to use you real name or e-mail address. You might want to use your ALIPAC identity name so I can kind of keep track of where they are coming from. This is just the first of several reports I am going to do on church activities in Nebraska.

All this, of course, is to educate and inform Nebraska citizens as our state immigration group moves forward to next January when we will introduce new illegal alien immigration legislation into the legislature for hopefully success this time around.

Thanks…..FedUpInNebraska

Is the United Methodist Church running an illegal alien underground railroad in Nebraska?
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.co...d-in-nebraska/
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

Yep the Churches are the Illegals best ally. And it is horrible how these churches allow these invaders to take refuge from our laws and use it as a political lauching pad for their own selfish gains. I feel that if churches keep doing this than our government needs to revoke their tax exempt status until they cooperate with our laws. Illegals also use sob stories to con the church into sideing with them, we all need to bombard the churches with our own stories about the horrible effects that these people leave on our way of life, the truth is much more powerful than sob stories and it's only a matter of time before the truth will proveil. But we need to get it out there!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

we all need to bombard the churches with our own stories about the horrible effects that these people leave on our way of life
    Money from the OBL "talks" and your stories.........
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Churches who aid and abet ILLEGAL immigration simply CANNOT expect to retain old members or attrat new ones. Although a LIFELONG Catholic, I have pointed out to priests, deacons, and other Catholics who were for or unsure about illegal immigration that the Catholic Church CANNOT claim to be the voice of God on earth when it does NOT uphold OUR laws which are JUST, INCLUDING those AGAINST illegal immigration. Furthermore, our laws against illegal immigration ARE just laws, for they are intended to protect everyone, INCLUDING the illegals! And God NEVER sides with those who BREAK just laws!

My wife and I were members of the Unithed Methodist Church, but they seem to have given up the Gospel as their mission. Instead, their pastors spend way too much time promoting illegal immigration and un-Christian, anti-family values. The UMC is so preoccupied with including un-Christian or faithless people into their congregation that they have, for all practical purposes, excluded the worship of Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Before leaving the UMC, I attempted to contact the hierarchy by email to question their public position of support for breaking the laws of the USA, illegally harboring a criminal alien trespasser, and generally promoting disrespect for laws and rules that don't suit their social activist clergy.

I never received a reply to my questions.

We are no longer Methodists.

Their membership is shrinking away, but they persist in dismantling everything that John Wesley and others spent a lifetime in building.

And Jesus said if you come through the back door you are a thief and a liar.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by KenInTX
    My wife and I were members of the Unithed Methodist Church, but they seem to have given up the Gospel as their mission. Instead, their pastors spend way too much time promoting illegal immigration and un-Christian, anti-family values. The UMC is so preoccupied with including un-Christian or faithless people into their congregation that they have, for all practical purposes, excluded the worship of Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Before leaving the UMC, I attempted to contact the hierarchy by email to question their public position of support for breaking the laws of the USA, illegally harboring a criminal alien trespasser, and generally promoting disrespect for laws and rules that don't suit their social activist clergy.

I never received a reply to my questions.

We are no longer Methodists.

Their membership is shrinking away, but they persist in dismantling everything that John Wesley and others spent a lifetime in building.
    It is a shame. I was born and raised United Methodist. Although my husband was raised Catholic, we were married by a United Methodist minister. My husband has not set foot in a Catholic church since 2001-when he burried his dad. He has cut off all ties because of the disgusting cover up of the sex abuse and the outright aiding and abetting of illegal aliens. For a while he went to church with me. However, we have not gone in a long time due to our feelings of the United Methodist church and their pandering to illegals. We are good people and try to worship on our own with God but I cannot support a church if they are going to aid and abet these illegals. I too contacted the UM hierarchy and never heard back. It is a real shame what is happening to all these churches and if they are aiding and abetting illegals, then they need to lose their non-profit, tax exempt status immediately!

Nicole

April
    It is all about numbers and greed and nothing about GOD. So many churches have lost their way. It is really a sad thing.

Thanks for letting us know....added my 2 cents
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)