Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sher
    Thank you for responding.

I am glad you added number 6 to GR's Great List and response to my post. It definitely fits into the list.

I also totally agree with your comment/quote

Anyway, bottom line is, yes I do forsee all this coming to an ugly and violent conclusion, very soon now.
    Well Sher, this ALIPAC forum is a vital tool, at the right time and the right place. It's no secret each of our hearts burns with rage at what's going on, but as solo individuals, our options and powers are limited. United we Stand however, applies here... and we are UNITED in this fight to take back our country. While there's still a country left to take back.

I am a 3'rd generation Texan, so ground zero for this issue is literally right here in my back yard. My father was born in north TX, and after WWII he went to college at A&M, got his teaching degree, and for reasons known only to him and God, he relocated all the way down to to the butt-end of the state, the Rio Grande Valley, to start his career and family.

He always described this area as 'occupied mexico'. As a kid growing up there, I used to wonder if he hated that situaiton so much, why did he stay there? Then as I grew up I realized -- his generation was not made of those who ran from problems, it was made of those who stood and fought for the right. He left us in 2001, but every day I draw a breath I will remember his example. Thanks for being here, you give us all strength.

JamesGarfield,

I do believe that ALIPAC is on of the best tools online and is here for us at the right time and place. There are so many frustrated or enraged and they feel as if they are helpless and their one person, one voice has no power. There is power in numbers and one single solitary person can make a difference. It is that basic principle United We Stand, Divided We Fall. One voice can share with another person and before you know it there are numbers of people uniting in their belief. You are 100% correct, WE NEED TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK WHILE THERE IS STILL A COUNTRY TO TAKE BACK.

I have many friends and associates in Texas and I love Texas and the spirit of Texans. Your father sounded like a great man and I am sorry for your loss. My father was a great man also and in 1976 he moved me from the Midwest to Arizona and we lost him early in 1979.

Not to long ago I posted another general discussion on ALIPAC called Red White and Blue These Colors Don't Run, and I've always stood and fought for my beliefs and there's been no stopping me.

Your last sentence

Thanks for being here, you give us all strength.
    You have no idea how much that meant to me and I want you to know I will cherish those words of yours forever.

Have a great week next week.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGarfield
    Wanted to add #6 to your great list: Their presence here and their willingness to work for sh*t wages, has the additional effect of lowering the local wage scale for everyone in the area, legal or otherwise. For example there's lawn care professionals in the northeast than make more than a 4-year degreed EE will ever see down here in the southwest. (And I can say that safely without accusations of dissing either profession because I've done both, haha.)

Here's something that applies very well to what you said.

Though she's a popular judge, I watcher her (Judge Judy) because she make some heck of a common sense. The common sense that many of us used to hear from our parents, who DID educate their children regarding manners, working for a living, being responsible AMERICANS, and the like.

I may not remember everything correctly, but the point of what I want to say is very clear.

One day Judge Judy had on her show a hispanic woman who ran a business that provided a service of some kind, and that service was paid for by the customers.

Anyway . . .

Somehow she either worked for another company or conflicted with another company, but the end result was that she directly bargained (offered, if you will) to lower her service fees for the purpose of stealing the customers of either her previous employer or her competitor.

Judge Judy cannot be fooled - God love her.

Judge Judy listened, as she does, to both sides, then she laid into the hispanic business woman for her dishonestly, her criminalized business practices, and several other things along the same lines.

My point is this . . .

Many of Mexico's, and other spanish speaking nation's, citizens turned illegal aliens - for the purpose of stealing American's jobs inside America - have worked for so called contractors (in all sorts of businesses) who have worked their way into the employment lines of America's unemployment numbers by literally stealing jobs out from under Americans by forcing their race's illegal aliens on American employers.

They set up meetings and promise that they can cut their payroll AND do the personnel office duties too, which will cut their employee base down even more.

Here's what they don't tell the employer.

The employees they provide to the companies that bite the bait of the illegal alien pushers companies is that the illegal aliens won't need what Americans have worked up to receiving for centuries now.

The hispanic labor pusher contracting companies knew full well that all the perks can be gotten for FREE by the employees they PUSH on the American companies:

Each of these used to be, many of them, perks Americans earned as they worked hard to achieve what the company they were employed with promised them in time.

All USA tax dollar paid for 100% FREE:

-- medical.

-- housing assistance - usually for NEW HOUSES that Americans cannot qualify for unless they can prove they are illegal aliens, and/or one of two minorities - black & hispanic, though other minorities can qualify sometimes. What is means is that ALL RACES but whites can qualify for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, many times, 0% financing charges, which is why they've both ruined the USA economy several times and will again, only worse each time.

-- education - many times through university - remember FREE.

-- many hispanic only anti-American groups (like la raza - the race) provide benefits paid for YES by USA tax dollars.

-- welfare.

-- food stamps.

As you all know - and the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGarfield
    Anyway, bottom line is, yes I do forsee all this coming to an ugly and violent conclusion, very soon now.

We pray not, but Mexico has their military (fully armed in tanks that America gave them), their mafias, and their drug cartels ON THE BORDER FACING THE USA side FULLY ARMED.

And Calderon does and says NOTHING ABOUT IT, nor takes responsibility for their anti-American war like show-of-force against the United States of America.

Thanks GR, great post! Your points illistrating the common practices there, are spot on.

I grew up in the Rio Grande Valley, Mcallen, about 8 miles inland from the border. Our perspective of that area from back in the mid 50's was very different than things are today. The border back then was actually more porous than it is today, but nobody much cared then -- everybody pretty much just got along and did what was needed to survive.

Kids in the hispanic families spoke Spanish in their homes, but English was required in the schoolroom. In fact, speaking Spanish was actually forbidden and would be punished, go figure. Immigrants came across into the Valley and worked at farming jobs, and for the most part it was all local. One exception were migrant workers, who would take off in the springtime and head north to places like Wisconsin and Michigan to work the fields up there. Those kids always had a rougher time of it because they never got to finish a complete school year. Both my parents were elementary school teachers you see, so they got to see all ths firsthand.

And then things changed. Cesar Chavez came on the scene and began organizing agriicultural workers, and agitating racial relationships. And in the schools there was a distinct change -- portraits of George Washington were coming down, and being replaced by those of Father Hidalgo and other hispanic cultural figures. My father had always called that area 'Occpuied mexico'... basically we all realized one day that anglo saxon white Americans were no longer the dominant society -- instead we were now defacto aliens in our own country.

I go back home there periodically -- the land is the same, most of the buildings are the same, but for the most part, the area I used to call home, no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sher

Your father sounded like a great man and I am sorry for your loss. My father was a great man also and in 1976 he moved me from the Midwest to Arizona and we lost him early in 1979.
    Sher,

If my father was not a great man, he was at least an ordinary man who endured to greatness the troubles of his time. His father (my grandfather) was a bank president in a small town in northern TX, who hanged himself in 1929 in the aftermath of the stock market crash. This left my father as having to work 3 jobs during high school to take care of the family.

One of those jobs was in a drug store, where he ran the ice cream and soda fountain. The store owner was a pharmicist, and my young father was fascinated by the science and precision of mixing medications. He eventually enrolled in North Texas College (now NTU) and was finding out that studying to be a pharmacist was a long hard course.

Then one bright morning in December the Japanese threw a surprise party in Hawaii, and following that our Uncle Sam relieved my father of his struggles in college, and gave him more gainful employment as a Army soldier in the Phillipines.

But that gig didn't last very long, as Manilla fell and my father was taken prisoner, and made the Bataan Death March. I grew up at his knee hearing these stories over the decades, and now I see them on History Channel, and through the tears, I am there.

Dad spent basically the entire duration of WWII as a POW in Japan, being starved and abused and laboring in a train wheel foundry. Every day he would wake up and realize he was alive another day, oh well... until one day the guards at the prison camp didn't show up. Instead Army and Red Cross Jeeps rolled up and told them it was over.

In a way I'm a product of the A-bomb. The standing order in the prison camps was that in the event of an invasion, all prisoners were to be slaughtered. But my dad along with thousands of other prisoners was brought back to the States, where he got requainted with food and with life... and love... and soon I was on the scene.

Of all the people who would have had the greatest reasons for holding a racial grudge, I never heard my dad ever say a bad thing about the Japanese people. Certain individual guards in the camp who were sadistic, yes he remembered hating those, but not the overall country.

My dad was my Superman. For most of the years I knew him, he was invincable. I'll count my life a success if I were half as strong as he.

You honor his memory Sher, by cherishing those words.

GR,

Thank you so very much for adding to JamesGarfields response. It definitely hit home being that I am a resident of the State of Arizona that borders on Mexico.

Many of Mexico's, and other spanish speaking nation's, citizens turned illegal aliens - for the purpose of stealing American's jobs inside America - have worked for so called contractors (in all sorts of businesses) who have worked their way into the employment lines of America's unemployment numbers by literally stealing jobs out from under Americans by forcing their race's illegal aliens on American employers.
    On a daily drive through the major streets and neighborhoods in Phoenix, Mesa, and Tempe you see the Illegal Immigrants standing on corners everywhere and waiting for contractors to drive by and then when they stop the Illegal Immigrants jump in the back of their pickup trucks and head off to a jobsite. Naturally those are jobsites that American employers used to run ads in local newspapers to hire employees and today they grab those on the corners because of cheap labor and they also avoid paying them benefits.

I know many don't like our Sheriff Joe Arpaio for his Illegal Immigrant roundups, and I was one that disagreed with his tactics. I today however do support him in his efforts to follow the Federal Laws and soon the SB1070 to slow down the influx of the Illegal Immigration population in our state. They are financially breaking our State.

So, I thank you for your input.

JamesGarfield responded to you with:

And then things changed. Cesar Chavez came on the scene and began organizing agriicultural workers, and agitating racial relationships. And in the schools there was a distinct change -- portraits of George Washington were coming down, and being replaced by those of Father Hidalgo and other hispanic cultural figures. My father had always called that area 'Occpuied mexico'... basically we all realized one day that anglo saxon white Americans were no longer the dominant society -- instead we were now defacto aliens in our own country.

I go back home there periodically -- the land is the same, most of the buildings are the same, but for the most part, the area I used to call home, no longer exists.
    I totally understand where JamesGarfield is coming from as now there are those school systems battling to keep our history in the educational systems books, along with fighting to keep our U.S.A. FLAGS in the Schools, of which the excuse is "They Could Be Dangerous and Might Hurt Some of the Children." Last but not least is the battle to allow our students to say THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE in our schools.

IF WE DO NOT EACH DO OUR PART TO STAND UP AND DEFEND OUR RIGHTS THERE WILL BE NO TOWNS AS WE REMEMBER THEM THAT WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN .

It is my personal belief that if any of the above are removed it is not only deplorable, but disgusting and a disgrace to our Founding Fathers and each of us as Americans.
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

JamesGarfield

Sometimes it is the ordinary men or women that endure extraordinary circumstances that become over time the men and women of greatness and those that become our role models and our futures heros. That I believe from your writings is what your grandfather and father were and I tend to believe that is the great heritage they have left to you. I honestly believe it is the trials and tribulations they went through that has made you the man you are today. A man that can share his knowledge of his families past with others and help them see some of the light that they may be missing. This site and world will be a better place for your willingness to share your words with others.

I am sorry your grandfather felt the need as a bank president in a small town in Northern Texas to hang himself in the aftermath of the Stock Market Crash. I on the other hand had one of my grandfathers during the same era become an alcoholic for years to go until my grandmother gave him no choice but to stop drinking. It was at that point that my grandfather drove a milk delivery truck with Karl Malden pulled with horses and they delivered milk and dairy products to homes in Gary, Indiana.

My mother became divorced so she could help them and all three of them worked their fingers to the bone to keep the roof over our heads and survive.

My father was unable to attend college because he got called to Korea and hadn't enlisted at the time and they couldn't prove how or why but just said someone signed him up. I am so sorry your father was taken prisoner and was a part of the Bataan Death March along with WW11. Every single time I watch something on the wars back then, as my grandfather was also in prior wars then my dad, and was injured and released back to the U.S. I cry. I also cry for the Vietnam Vets as they fought and gave their lives and came back injured physically and emotionally and were treated with disrespect and disgust and then it was A NO WAR, WAR.

Neither my grandfather, dad or Uncle came back with racism or hatred towards anyone, but were grateful for those in the trenches with them no matter what race as they fought for our freedoms side by side.

I thank God everyday for those that served our country prior to us, those that lost their lives fighting for our country and those that are currently serving and will serve in the future. They too are my heros.

I must tell you my friend, I agree, your dad was your SUPERMAN, and I am sure many of those he was in the trenches with also, but your life is and will be considered a success because of your willingness to share their stories and yours, and you are strong for that. There are those that just can't and won't share. You have my respect that's for sure and I'm proud to call you a friend.

I'm going to go post a new post now about what's happened to my daughter and I within the last week here in Arizona.

Blessings to you and yours.

Well Sher, we do seem to have a common element of respecting and honoring what our parents and grandparents have given us. As we live today, we're a product of both our times, and our parents.

At my father's funeral, I eulogized him with a prayer and a joke. The prayer was the Lord's Prayer. When I spoke those words 'Our Father who art in Heaven', I told the people there how doubly true that was now for me, that I can say that my Heavenly Father and Earthly Father now are BOTH in Heaven. Your words have brought me some tears of happy memories, but actually I was at peace that day of his funeral.

As for the 'joke'... well it was more of a riddle really: How far can a man walk into the forest? Only halfway. After that, he's walking OUT of the forest.

Going through this forest we call life, walking into the first half of it, we pick up knowledge, and hopefully wisdom. Then going out through the other half, if we're lucky we can give back that knowledge and wisdom to those who follow. And yes I could spend many pages here talking about all the wisdom my dad gave me. It would prolly be way off topic for the thread here, but I can tell from your words that you know and appreciate the value of this for yourself, and your own children. They are blessed already, by the wisdom it's obvious you're giving them from your own walk thru this forest.

I was with him the day he passed. He was in the ICU, all hooked up to the machines. He was laying there struggling for every breath, the way your or I would be if we were outside running full blast up hill. I knew that he was just holding on until I could get there. It was the old Soldier in him, he could not leave his post until relieved.

So I took his hand in mine and told him basically... 'I know this hurts, I know you're struggling. You did good Dad. You raised us all, we're OK. If you want to go now... it's ok, I'm here. I relieve you."

One hour later, he was gone. I knew that's what he was waiting for.

So pass the ammo fellow soldier Sher. I got your back.

JamesGarfield,

We do have a lot in common. We love our heritage, respect our country and are willing to do what it takes to keep our country the way our Founding Fathers intended it to be.

This is the first time in my lifetime I can say at times I'm embarassed to be an American, not because of others that are our Heros and Patriots and Fellow Americans, but by the total disrespect those in D.C. are doing to disrespect their country and their citizens. I'm actually kind of glad my great-grandfather, grandfather, dad, and uncle didn't live to see our world today, and that's a damn hard thing to have to say.

I only got to know my dad for the first 5 years of my life and then his last three. It was Amazing Grace and The Old Rugged Cross that got me through my dad's funeral and the rest of his journey to heaven.

The last year of his life I took care of him and my father-in-law that both lost their lives a year later. I have wished I would have been there when I lost my dad. My Aunt Shirley told me I needed to go home and take a shower and couple hour break. I was no sooner in my door and the phone rang, and Aunt Shirley said we lost your daddy and his last words were tell Sharon I love her. I guess sometimes things are just supposed to happen the way they do and it's not for us to question.

I so thank you my Fellow Soldier and friend and please know I have your back also and I'll pass you your ammo and just know I have my Mossberg along with some other toys.

I am now rolling with tears, tears of the loss of those we loved but more importantly for a place like this where we can express ourselves and make new friends and soldiers along the way.

You are a Great Soldier and I'm Proud to Have you in my Platoon.

Well Sher, it may seem like lately you and I are dominating this thread, and yet I know those who read our words here are certain to be strengthened by this resolve, and inspired for this struggle. Contrary to what the media would have us believe, the America that we knew, is far from gone. People like you, and me, and those who contribute to these forums, are all here for a common reason -- because we know there's something drastically wrong in the way this illegal invasion thing is headed. And it isn't getting fixed by those who are supposed to be fixing it (ie, our government)... so we are probably going to have to fix it ourselves.

Yes, I know about this thing you spoke of, about being at times embarassed for being American, because of how our so-called leaders have totally betrayed us. Actually we Conservatives screamed long and loud about the mistake about to be made in the last election -- but we were shouted down. Now, just as we told them there would be, there is hell to pay.

There's many times I've looked out at some of the parasites and leeches draining our society, and I wish that I could say to our overseas troops: Guys, come on back home. What you're fighting for here, isn't worth saving. But God and His soldiers, they can see beyond what we see. They can apparently see a goal worthy of their sacrifices. We all here can do no less than give them our total support.

Listen... I'm sure you can hear your dad speaking to you in the quiet moments. I know that I can with mine. They'll wait in Heaven for us, and so long as we stay worthy, we'll meet them. Years as seen from our perspective, but mere moments for them.

Those rolling tears you described, I may have brought them with these words, but I know they're the good kind, tears of Joy and Pride in who you are and what we as a Nation are. Nothing wrong with that, just shows you still have a heart and soul. Focus it, use it... we have a war here, starting right there in your back yard in AZ, and mine here in TX, and in every other member reading this here, this is OUR fight, for Our country!

Ok, platoon, form up, stand strong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast