Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Univision Spanish Language Panderfest

The Spanish-language panderfest, sprinkled with Ron Paul’s Blame America act (â€

Yes, it seems like a panderfest to me - although to be honest, Ron Paul's message was the same as it always is and it has some merit.

Personally, I would rather he didn't attend - but he did.

My impression, right now, is that the government of Mexico, the illegal defending organizations made the candidates for the presidency of this country - our highest office - bow to their demands and have a debate in a foreign language.

To me it seems symbolic - they have power. They have enough power to make the seekers of that high office - bow to them and pander to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see that the Univision moderator is trying to make demographic predictions 40 years in advance. This is always a bad idea and similar predictions have been made by and about other ethnic groups.

It also assumes that there will be no enforcement which is what has allowed the number to grow so fast. Instead the rate of growth is going to slow down as Latin America develops and the best way of helping it to do so is to stop allowiing illegal immigration.

The way that remittances money is used by the immigrants will have to be changed if their beneficiaries can not spend or enter as easily. Illegal immigrants also are most often financed rather than paying for their own transport. There is a bias to selecting the most able to pay back the loans. All this will stop if we finally start cracking down.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a big 'IF' and we are going to have to do better than what has been happening.

Whether there will be enforcement will depend on who we elect this time? That is from our own local governments to the WH.

Just my skeptical self, but I think even this symbolic enforcment, on the national level, will cool after the election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just have a hard time with the questions

Hispanic this and hispanic that ,

What about American?

Are they coming here to be Americans or what?

It seems they are far more concernd with "their" community then
    to be part of this country

Its all about "them"

Or so it seems ,

Am I wrong?

No, usanevada you are not wrong, you are absolutely correct!

Hello, usanevada Welcome, welcome.

No, they are not coming here to be Americans and I fear the candidates, by allowing themselves to be a part of such as this - are lending credence to the idea.

Well, it was a bunch of pandering, and nothing more.

The mere fact that they spoke to one cultural group is pandering.

I think we might need to force them to Pander to Us. They do not think we will vote or make a difference.

Maybe it is time that caucasians join forces as a racial unit, and maybe we need to start having a bunch of anchor babies to build our numbers.

Maybe a league of Caucasian and other Americans for America the the Constitution as written.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Banned
    I saw this myself a couple days ago

Bill Richardson was here in Vegas at Rancho high school,

Now he is running to be president of this country ,

Yet his whole appearance at Rancho was all in spanish , complete with
    mariachi music and every done in spanish

If you did not speak spanish you were not welcome

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I did not see that debate, but I'm glad I didn't. Sickening! I can see why Tom Tancredo boycotted it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast