The Unspoken Connection of Violence

June 18, 2013
2nd Amendment, Amnesty, Crime, Education, Freedom, Gun Control, Immigration

Gun violence is always going to be on the minds of everyone, but where did this violence even begin? American citizens are being punished and policed for violent actions of criminals and I feel we are being improperly targeted. Our government over the years have policed citizens yet their own ignorance is to blame more than anything else. In a country founded on the fear of god and moral principles how could violence escalate? I will show you its not guns nor American rooted citizens that are causing the high percentage of the problem. I am not saying Americans are not committing violent crimes, I am saying the majority of violent crimes throughout history are committed by descendants of immigrants from the 1800′s to current. I am not claiming all do wrong either and their are great, productive descendants of immigrants.

Here you can see the history of immigration into the United States and I will reference from here throughout as well.

From 1820 to 1930 there were 25 million European immigrants that entered the united states from Italy, Ireland, Britain, Hungary, and Poland. The famous word throw around by our government since day one, discrimination of Irish and Italians resulted in crime. Crimes included theft, extortion and murder. This was the beginning of organized crime and gang formations. The prohibition spread the crime, through the same cities that are crying for gun bans, and produced iconic names such as Al Capone and John Gotti. Though the prohibition ended, organized crime found other interests.

Capone, born from Italian Immigrants, is claimed to have ordered close to 400 murders and carried out 6 of his own including the famous Valentines Day Massacre. In order to join the Mafia, you had to be of Italian heritage so this would rule out any argument that mass violence began with original settlers. The mafia is still alive to this day despite efforts in the 70′s to disband them. Polish organizations were also growing in Chicago.

Street gangs were formed to protect each other in their neighborhoods from “racist” attacks, but turned into violent criminals. Irish street gangs were the first to be recorded in New York City and as more immigrants came into the country, more street gangs formed and by the 1920′s They found their way to Chicago and Los Angeles.

Mexicans began immigrating from the 1900′s. Immigration of Mexicans, you can see, began before 1953 when the Refugee Relief Act was extended to non-Europeans. In 1954 deportation began under the name “operation wetback” sending thousands back to Mexico. It just so happens that Hispanic gangs date back to the 1940′s in Los Angeles and Chicago, see a connection yet?

Here is a break down of percentage of members per ethnicity though I don’t believe it is very accurate.
•Black/African-American Gang members: 31% or about 310,000
•Hispanic Gang members: 47% or about 470,000
•white/Caucasian gang members: 13% or about 130,000 by police survey
•white/Caucasian gang members: 40% by self-reported youth survey (see article #6 below – they use a survey of youth rather than police records)
•Asian gang members: 7% or about 70,000
•Indian/Native American gang members: Not many by number, but an increasing problem on reservations

I believe these numbers are padded just as all numbers we see in statistics. In the history of gangs, they claim black gangs were around a lot sooner than they actually were. Black gangs became known during the 1960′s to protect themselves against police corruption. The deadliest, most horrifying gangs have been Hispanic gangs all through history. We also have the drug cartels spilling across the boarder as well. So while we blame “Americans” for guns and gun violence and allow immigrants to keep coming no ban or law will stop violent crime. The “officials” refer to street gangs as “youth” gangs when in reality 60% are adults over 18 years old. One of the most savage gangs is MS 13, formed from El Salvador immigrants in LA and known for brutality. To show how gun control works for Hispanic gangs all we have to do is look at Central America where the laws are still more strict than any in the U.S. In the link you will find that the violence increased during the change to democracy. We know a democratic society lacks morals and proper education and could possibly be a connection here. Venezuela has strengthened laws once again, and like America, are confident this will work to curb the violence. I guess they haven’t looked at LA, NYC or Chicago, who by the way had another 40+ shootings over the weekend. In Venezuela, school children have no remorse for anyone’s life as seen here.

Mass shootings have been committed by immigrants as well and with limiting immigration a good handful of these shootings would have been easily avoided. The more strict our gun control gets, we will see an increase in violence . A study done in 1994 revealed criminals fear armed victims. Mass killings by American citizens do not begin to compare to the number of lives lost by immigrant born killers. With amnesty programs and allowing massive amounts of refugees in, we will add to our violence.

We must focus on securing our borders, deporting illegals, not granting amnesty, and direct all the energy used to attack law abiding citizens and foreign conflicts toward the gang problem. Gang task forces have done little to prevent anything and I believe its because they are not allowed the proper resources to do so.

http://misguidedchildren.com/homelan...f-violence/860