Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

upcoming elections

I was wanting ya'll to help me out. In the upcoming elections who will be running? I know the Governor can't run again, thank God. So who is toughest on illegal aliens? I read a little about all of them but there was no info on that topic. Who else is running? Dole? Burr? Coble? Oh yeah by the way I'm in NC.

Hey, Greene. Glad to see you here.

Go to http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-541673.html#541673 You should find helpful info there.

Dole up for re-election but Burr isn't. We do need to keep an eye on him though.

I don't know when Coble's up for re-election.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dole is okay. I think the big reason she supports cracking down on illegal aliens is because she knows she would be voted out of office if she didn't. But she has put herself in the papers as being tough on illegal immigration. She is up for reelection in 2008.

As for Burr, I heard him on the radio a few weeks ago, and the conversation briefly turned to the North American Union. I think the show was Brad and Britt? Anyway, he was asked outright if he received many calls about the NAU. Burr replied that he did. Burr was then asked if he though the NAU was a 'good thing'. His response was:

"It would never happen."

He then went on to say how the world is dividing into economic sectors and how we need to pool our resources with our neighbors to stay more competitive in the world economy. He never said he opposed the NAU, or expressed the thought that it would be a bad thing for America sovereignty. He is up for reelection in 2010.

For US Representatives, I have heard good things about Sue Myrick, and bad things about Brad Miller, Robin Hayes, and David Price.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

MW
    apropos wrote:

Dole is okay.
    Dole is better than "okay" on the illegal immigration issue in my book. She has voted against every amnesty to come down the pike over the last couple years. She's not perfect, but what Congress critter from NC is?

Check this out, you may be surprised:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1078

For US Representatives, I have heard good things about Sue Myrick, and bad things about Brad Miller, Robin Hayes, and David Price.
    To my knowledge, you're right on everyone but Robin Hayes. She is one of the good guys.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=497

My Representative, David Price, is absolutely disgraceful on the issue of illegal immigration and border security. He definitely doesn't represent me on those issues. Well, actually I've yet to find an issue he represents me on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't get me wrong - I certainly appreciate what Dole has done recently for this movement. But I also realize the nature of most politicians, which is to please the masses in an election year.

To my knowledge, you're right on everyone but Robin Hayes. She is one of the good guys.
    Robin Hayes is a man. And he was THE decisive vote for the passage of CAFTA. If you ask me, he is more responsible for the decimation of the North Carolina textile industry than any other NC official.

http://www.newsobserver.com/291/story/254053.html

"I am flat-out, completely, horizontally opposed to CAFTA," Hayes said earlier this month. "It's not in the best interests of the core constituency I represent," he said another time. "Every time I drive through Kannapolis and I see those empty plants, I know there is no way I could vote for CAFTA," he said on a third occasion.

But shortly after midnight Wednesday, Hayes switched his vote from no to yes, allowing the House to pass the trade agreement 217-215 and handing President Bush a major victory. A tie would have defeated the bill.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Dole is against illegal immigration?

She might say she is but when I hear someone is truely against illegal immigration they go after it, not sit back and let it come to them.

If she truely is against illegal immigration she should be trying to make law to go after employers agressively. She should be pursing law to make this train wreck go away and not come back, she just hasn't done enough on this issue.

Y'know, it ain't good enough to keep saying no, you need to shut it down!

I was writing Mrs. Dole letters every week and always the same old answer as well as Burr. I recieved replies but they never had much substance or specifics about a plan of action. They seemed to say, we'll do whatever we can without making a big fuss. They all say they are against it but every now and then you see some signs that say otherwise.

We need the government folks that say they are really against it to lock it down and chain it to the grave, so it never returns. Don't let it keep popping up over and over.

Here is what I'd do if I was a politician and I had control of police, sheriff or some other form of law enforcement department. I would get me a posse of 100 officers and the immigration law. I would go from business to business and I wouldn't be looking for illegals to lock up, I'd be looking for employers to lock up and politicians that are letting it happen to lock them up. If a big government official shows up with 100 police officers, what are they gonna do, tell you no? Seems like we need a little civil disobedience from the people that have protection from it, the politicians! show us who you serve! If you believe in this country so much as to take all the comforts and mansions we afford you as a politician then you better believe in the law enough to know what is right and what is plain wrong and against the law. If you don't believe in the law enough to enforce it then we don't need you, that is the only reason why you are there, to protect our liberty and our liberty comes in the form of the laws that protect us from brazen criminals, without that enforcement there is no liberty or equal rights and the people have no representation, so your not needed. If you don't have the guts to trust the law enough and do whatever is nessacery to clamp down the illegal activity then obviously you don't believe in the constitution or freedom and liberty. You are there for one reason only, to represent the common citizens as a whole not some special little group with dirty money like Jim Black, technicly your are no better than the mafia taking a bribe to with hold the force that should be enforcing the laws. And since you refuse to start locking up the law breakers you yourself are a law breaker and you should be locked up as well. If these politicians know you don't play this game and their freedom and humiliation is at stake, it wouldn't take long to get people to see the light all the sudden. I'm sure they would all claim they mis-interpeted the law as it was written, but soon enough an few honest Judges would make them see the light real quick!

The real way you go after illegal immigration is you take them and the law into the courtroom and charge the people letting it happen for aiding and abetting the criminals. Even if you have to put your buddies at the country club in jail!

When you do hear a politician thats say they are against the NAU, it don't mean anything if you don't take steps to prevent it. Make it impossible to happen. We need to take up the BUSH doctorine on his own policy, strike it down before it happens. These days you have to imagine every dirty way the crooks can get us and then make sure its locked up in law where it can't happen or if it does we need immidiate arrest! Be on the offensive! Lock down the legal and illegal immigration until we get satisfaction! Then you have some chips to play the game with! Then you can make a deal with them, tell them the deal is you start enforcing the law or go to jail yourself! Which one are they going to pick? Politicians and rich people hate jail. If you start enforcing the law with stiff jail sentences we probably wouldn't even need a fence on the border but it is still a good idea to shut down the paths of illegal activity and we don't want more terrorist coming in either. No more legal immigration (none!) until the border is locked down and then give the American People a referendum on this whole matter, whatever we say, is what goes!

All the politicians are ignoring us on illegal immigration and if there isn't a stink made about it, the new president will claim the voters knew where they stood and gave them a mandate to fix it, which is borders wide open for all.

I want to know the REAL reason no lawyer will take this issue up on behalf of the American people? Is it because they know if they do, there will be deadly career consequences or are they paid to tell the victims they have no legal recourse? But illegals do?! So basically what your telling me is we have no representation in the federal government, the state government the local government? And then I can't even find a lawyer to challenge this? Its obvious nobody wants to come between the dirty global elites and their slave labor. Its disgusting that America has no one with any guts what so ever! What police? This is like saying if you break the law then you are untouchable. It's about time we started breaking some things too!

The real reason the "comprehensive" immigration bill didn't pass is because they really don't want to pass it, there is no amnisty like the one they have now. As soon as an amnisty bill is passed into law the illegals become to expensive and the employers will look for more illegals to hire.
    So they have to make sure that they get permission for extra millions to come in so the labor market is flooded and the wages stay driven down. If the employers can't get the extras, then they don't want the amnisty, because as soon as its passed the present quota is already employed and they know the illegals know, that the employers will have to compete for their labor and that drives up labor cost. So what the global elite want is an amnisty bill that has a path for another 10 or 20 million to come here legally, so the market stays flooded and they can make their slave money!

The topper is that some people that are making less now than they did 25 years ago are thinking, hey everything is ok. What a bunch of idiots!

And just one more thing, all these rich biggots that keep saying they need illegals to work, they created a need for them. Its not my fualt you took on more than you can legally handle. Opps, your bad!

Its like have a little restaruant that serves breakfast. I have 1 chicken to lay an egg a day. I have 1 person that comes in and wants a one egg breakfast. I get $1 for the breakfast. I'm good to go. The next day 2 people come in and want a 1 egg breakfast. I only have one egg. So I can buy 1 egg, buy another chicken or steal a chicken. I go to a farm that has 500 chickens and I steal one. so now I have 2 chickens that give me 2 eggs total. The next day 3 people come in wanting the 1 egg breakfast and I only have 2 eggs. So either I have to steal another chicken buy a chicken or buy an egg. I steal another chicken and I have another egg and so on and so on. I also buy a few chickens so I have legally obtianed chickens and illegal chickens. I have built on to my store and now I have 50 people coming in everyday wanting a 1 egg breakfast. I have 15 chickens that I obtained legally and I have 35 chicken I stold. All the sudden the cops come and pick up the 35 chickens I stold. Now, I got a big problem. I've got 50 people coming in here in the morning wanting a 1 egg breakfast. I only have 15 eggs from the 15 chickens I bought. So, i'm going to miss out on 35 dollars because I no longer have the 35 chickens the cops took that I stold. so, I can go steal 35 more chickens, I can buy 35 chickens, or I can give the cops $5 a week to let me have the chickens back and just forget about the whole thing or I could ask my good buddy the police chief to do me a little friendly favor and look the other way. So the employer 1 goes and steals more chickens (pays illegals under the table). Employer 2 doesn't go buy 35 chickens, he pays the cop $5 a week to look the other way (Fed,state,local gov). Employer 3 gets a favor from the police chief and tells the cops not to show back up. The Chief (lies) explains to his officers the restaruant claimed to file a lawsuite over the confiscation of the chickens and since he has reciepts (forged documents) for the chickens its more cost efficient to just drop the charges and leave the guy alone, its just chickens. The officers trusting their Chief never give it a second thought and the employer crook is able to continue his criminal enterprise (international corporation) and nobody knows the difference. Until there are 25 million chickens being stolen and all the other restaruants have all the sudden gone out of business because they couldn't compete with the one stealing the chickens when they had to pay alot for their chickens. It created an advantage for certian businesses and other like businesses that obeyed the law and didn't steal their chickens got put out of business. Now all we have are crooks running businesses because the honest ones that you would rather do business with, are all out of business. Now the Chief faced with the 20 business owners that are now out of business by obeying the law demand that the Chief go get those chickens and uphold the laws that they are paying taxes for which is for security of them and their property and rights. The Chief goes down to get the 25 million stolen chickens. He gets there and the dirty restaruant owner says, you can't take my chickens, I've got 25 million customers wanting breakfast tomorrow morning. He has done created supply for something he cant provide legally so he intentionally, knowingly and willingly with premeditation goes out and breaks the law to steal the chickens and so now he must keep breaking the law to keep up with the demands of the illegal activity he has created. Why? Because he is a greedy, self serving, unethical and a immoral criminal. But mostly these greedy business owner think in their mind (backed by govco) that just because he employs a few people (even if they are illegal) and pays a little more taxes than the average American he is better than the average American. These crooks really think they know better and they are smarter than most Americans and government. Its greed gone wild. If I need a hundred illegals, I should get a hundred. Oh, the American people are just commoners, I making the government money, I'm so important! If you take my chickens I'll be out the $25 million and the government will be out $1.65 million tax money (bribe money). So, the chief can't let the budget be cut, they've spent all the money in the budget on frivilous items and if it gets out that we're already broke, the people are going to be really mad. So, the Chief comes up with a great idea. He goes back to town and tells the good business owners he can't take the chickens because he has no way to transport that many and no where to keep them either. This way the corruption continues, the crooks are still in business at a great advantage over the good businesses. The crook business owners always say, we need the illegals or our business will really be hurting. Ok, big deal! Just because you own a business you don't have the right to put me out of business so you can stay in business. If every business is on a level playing field with the same and equal laws if you beat me then your a better guy than I am and congradulations! But when I get beat out by crooks, I get really mad! Especially when my own tax dollars are funding the crooks to my own demise. The previous sentance alone tells you its not right to let this go on. Plus, anytime someone says" I went out of business because I obeyed the law" you know that doesn't even make sense! C'mon, get the pcism out of your vocabulary and tell it straight, if you love kids you will tell them the hard truth, not some made up fantasy crap so some over emotional attention freak can feel good about themselves while destroying the true meanings of words and law.

I can sell alot of cars if I steal them. I bet I could be the best car salesman ever! I'd give you an awesome deal just to move them out quick! Its clear, 90% of the government are crooks! Its G-mafia.

Sorry about the tangent. This just gets me sooooo mad!
    Good Day!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

MW
    apropos wrote:

Robin Hayes is a man.
    I knew that, don't know what I was thinking.

You guys are going to find too many perfect politicians out there. If you do, vote on them. However, don't vote those out that have stood with us 90% of the time simply because they weren't there 100% of the time. Please, look at their oppent carefully before making a rash decision.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Elizabeth Dole has been good on immigration...But, although it is unfair, I can not separate her from her hubby.....And when I think of Bob Dole, I think of how the Republican Party has been hoodwinked for years, with their globalist, corporate, CFR candidates. He ran a on a negative attack campaign against Pat Buchanan in the 96 primaries. He constantly labeled Pat as "extreme." During the debates, he said, "Build a wall around America? You haven' a bad day, Pat?" If Buchanan were elected in 96, if Republicans actually knew who was best for them, we would not be in such a huge mess. We repeated that same mistake in 2000, ignoring Pat and going with the globalist, OBL George W Bush. I know its guilt by association, but I just can't seperate her from the globalist web.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I can't separate here from her husband either. Also, I can't separate her from the fact the Republican party helped her to skirt the law of residency by allowing her to run from NC when she hadn't lived there for years. That seems to me to say laws don't matter and she is more important to the Republican party than are the laws.

Remember how outraged the Republicans pretended to be when Hillary did the same thing?

She is in there for a reason - and it isn't to stop illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)