Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update Mexican trucks and teamsters lawsuit

PR Newswire - Press Release
    Bush Administration Response to Teamsters' Mexican Trucks Suit Due Today
    08.30.07, 12:53 PM ET

Transportation Department Has Until 3 p.m. Eastern To Respond To Teamsters

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco has given the Bush administration a deadline of 3 p.m. Eastern today to respond to the Teamsters' lawsuit filed yesterday seeking to block Mexican trucks from entering the United States.

The Teamsters filed an emergency injunction yesterday to block the U.S. Department of Transportation from moving forward with its reckless plan to open the U.S. border as early as this Labor Day holiday weekend to unsafe Mexican trucks.

After the response has been received, the Teamsters Union has until 7 p.m. Eastern today to respond.

WHO: International Brotherhood of Teamsters WHAT: U.S. Department of Transportation response to Teamsters suit to block Mexican trucks from entering the United States WHEN: Bush administration deadline: Thursday, August 30, 2007 3 p.m. Eastern Teamsters deadline: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7 p.m. Eastern WHERE: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals 95 Seventh Street San Francisco, CA 94119 CONTACT: Leslie Miller of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, +1-202-624-6911, Cell: +1-202-439-1904, lmiller@teamster.org

SOURCE International Brotherhood of Teamsters
    http://www.forbes.com

HOPEFULLY WE WILL KNOW VERDICT TONITE OR BY TOMORROW MORNING.....KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

9th Circuit Court of Appeals

Uh, we probably could write this court's ruling ourselves.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah... Doesn't look good for the teamsters.......
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I know nothing like the 9th circuit especially in Calif, but we can keep our fingers crossed.

Mircles do happen (Craig in Idaho) after all of this fighting here in Idaho to rid ourselves of him and he may have just done it for us Almost everyone in Idaho is calling for his resignation, its tough going for him now!!

So I won't give up hope before the verdict is in!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Boosh is pushing this today saying it would put a "strain" on the US and Mexico relations if this does not go into effect.. It is part of NAFTA. Who gives a rats a$$? What about the American people? What about our safety? Who cares about Mexico and their feelings? Its all about the dollar.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

That's all Bush ever worries about is Mexico! I am so tired of his crap. He doesn't give a hoot about our safety! If he did he would put up the fence and deport!
    The teamsters have my support and prayers.
    Maybe they have a Plan B too! Heck I'll help them any way I can!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Here's the latest. And WHO CARES if this "strains diplomatic relations" with Mexico. For s*&! sake, the corrupt third world country that is Mexico has been abusing the US middle class for years!!
    ----------------

Bush administration urges court to open borders to Mexican cargo
    By Paul Elias
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

4:00 p.m. August 30, 2007

SAN FRANCISCO – The Bush administration urged a federal appeals court Thursday to let Mexican cargo trucks cross the border and freely travel anywhere in the country, arguing that to do otherwise could strain diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Mexico.

The Teamsters Union on Wednesday asked the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to stop the program, which the administration said would go into effect on Sept. 6. The plan would let as many as 100 registered Mexican truck carriers drive their cargo anywhere in the country for the next year as part of a “demonstration project.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    That's all Bush ever worries about is Mexico! I am so tired of his crap. He doesn't give a hoot about our safety! If he did he would put up the fence and deport!
    The teamsters have my support and prayers.
    Maybe they have a Plan B too! Heck I'll help them any way I can!
    I agree, everything with Bush is about Mexico...Since Bush has been president he has been working around the clock to merge Mexico with our country...We are becoming a lawless country of illegal immigrants! Sick isn't it??

The last thing you want to do is really tick-off American Truckers!!! Imagine how many American drivers will be out of a job hauling that freight from the border. It ain't gonna be pretty! The highways will be littered with wrecks and "messed-up" trucks within a couple weeks!

Lets face the facts folks,this gov and this Pres are bought and paid for.They are nolonger looking out for Americans ,they are all traitors.We keep expecting them to do whats right for America but they never do.Im afraid that voting will no longer work,they dont seem to be afraid of us any longer.They are commiting treason right befor our eyes.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast