Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The last thing you want to do is really tick-off American Truckers!!! Imagine how many American drivers will be out of a job hauling that freight from the border. It ain't gonna be pretty! The highways will be littered with wrecks and "messed-up" trucks within a couple weeks!
    I think you are right.This is going to come to a head at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    The last thing you want to do is really tick-off American Truckers!!! Imagine how many American drivers will be out of a job hauling that freight from the border. It ain't gonna be pretty! The highways will be littered with wrecks and "messed-up" trucks within a couple weeks!
    Looks like we'll have more law officers in prison for doing their job on the highways and inspection/weigh stations. I'm about ready to write my reps to declare war on Mexico!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O.K. I would not ask this, but it seems so obvious to me that this is not going to get any better as long as we keep the same leaders. Bush has stated over and over that Iraq and Iran should replace their leaders if they are going against the good of their country. So should we follow his recomendation and call for him to step down. With all the evidence that has been gathered, and the majority of the people against illegal aliens and the invasion, and the in your face attitude, is it time. I think it is.

In the beginning I thought they would get out there and really stick up for their jobs, but now I am not so sure!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    9th Circuit Court of Appeals
    Oh boy if this decision is left up to the California 9th circuit court of appeals we're REALLY in trouble and the trucks will be rolling bright and early tomorrow.

Do they really think we are that stupid? Mexican trucks meet our safety standards? They will be inspected on a regualar basis? They cant keep up with just the American truck safety inspections. Can't speak english, keep a correct log book. I travel I35 through Texas on a daily basis and traffic is horrible now. I can't wait till one of these pompas a$$ mexicans with their attitude and an 80,000lb vehicle shows up in my rear view mirror. If this does happen we need to keep a close tally on how many innocent people are killed by these idiots. Not to mention they are famous for DWI now they just big trucks to kill with. Take more of us out in one shot now. How long before we hear the word racist used because one of them gets shut down for a violation? Not very long. Then they will really be running the roads because our law inforcement will be scared to stop them... Since Boosh is pretty much a lame duck, we will see more and more of this type of suff pushed before he leaves office... what a crock..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    This may sound radical to some of you, but I am hoping it does come to a explosive head....we need more light to shine on the plight of the middle class American and their jobs. I am so damn sick of this crap...makes me want to barf...Our country is being given away piece by piece...anyone for (MOD EDIT)?

I will tell you one thing I think all hell is going to break lose the first time one of these drivers kills an American, brings in a load of drugs or smuggle illegal aliens, or smuggles in a dirty bomb, thats if the media reports it Any one who doesn't believe anyone or all of these things won't be happening there is something wrong with them.

This wouldn't be so bad if Mexico was more responsible like canada but opening our roads to a third world crime infested druged up or drunk society that does not value human life is just wrong and it turns my stomach!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I will tell you one thing I think all hell is going to break lose the first time one of these drivers kills an American, brings in a load of drugs or smuggle illegal aliens, or smuggles in a dirty bomb, thats if the media reports it Any one who doesn't believe anyone or all of these things won't be happening there is something wrong with them.

This wouldn't be so bad if Mexico was more responsible like canada but opening our roads to a third world crime infested druged up or drunk society that does not value human life is just wrong and it turns my stomach!!
    SOSADFORUS,

I'm not sure it will take that much; American truckers stand to lose a lot from this, and I don't think they are going to take it quietly. Don't be too surprised at anything that happens once the Mexican trucks start rolling; this could get nasty in a hurry, I think.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

SOSADFORUS,

I'm not sure it will take that much; American truckers stand to lose a lot from this, and I don't think they are going to take it quietly. Don't be too surprised at anything that happens once the Mexican trucks start rolling; this could get nasty in a hurry, I think.
    Well all I can say is I hope they do what they have to, to save their jobs , wages and way of life, this is all going way to far. They are taking one profession at a time out or down in this country, and it is moving really fast.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast