Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Sosasforus,
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I will tell you one thing I think all hell is going to break lose the first time one of these drivers kills an American, brings in a load of drugs or smuggle illegal aliens, or smuggles...
    Well, we all know that's what's coming.

I hope that the moderators of Alipac will set up another forum section to track highway deaths and other crimes caused by these NAFTA/CAFTA truckers.

What kind of visa or documentation will these mexican drivers be here on? Is their mexican commercial drivers license also their passport and visa? Or do they just get waved through the border crossing? Will they have diplomatic immunity to arrest because they drive for NAFTA-CAFTA?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

HI Coto!!

Great pictures!!LMAO , although its not really funny because the terrorist with the WMD is just about what I have been picturing in my mind or trucks full of illegals or drug.

I also think one of the # one concerns I think should be American Jobs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is such a load of $hit coming from bush. Congress said no before they went on vacation, but once they left bush just went merrily along his way. I do not believe this was approved by DOT if they really did listen to what we said. I don't know anyone that is for this, except bush.
    I don't give a rat's a$$ about Mexico and NAFTA. I never thought NAFTA was good for America in the first place.
    If this comes to war, then so be it. I think the teamsters will find they are not alone by a long shot.
    How many Americans even know about this? They certainly won't put it on the news!
    bush is a traitor. If we impeach him tho, cheney is next in line. Don't like him? polosi is next in line. So basically, until 08, we have no decent body to fill that position. We have to pray we get a decent choice to vote for. Hopefully with this going on, and if we can get the publics attention, Tom will have a decent shot and they won't ignore him anymore.
    We need to bring this up on editorials, talk radio, in chat rooms, everywhere we can think of to get word out.
    bush just makes an a$$ of himself more and more every day.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    This is such a load of $hit coming from bush. Congress said no before they went on vacation, but once they left bush just went merrily along his way. I do not believe this was approved by DOT if they really did listen to what we said. I don't know anyone that is for this, except bush.
    I don't give a rat's a$$ about Mexico and NAFTA. I never thought NAFTA was good for America in the first place.
    If this comes to war, then so be it. I think the teamsters will find they are not alone by a long shot.
    How many Americans even know about this? They certainly won't put it on the news!
    bush is a traitor. If we impeach him tho, cheney is next in line. Don't like him? polosi is next in line. So basically, until 08, we have no decent body to fill that position. We have to pray we get a decent choice to vote for. Hopefully with this going on, and if we can get the publics attention, Tom will have a decent shot and they won't ignore him anymore.
    We need to bring this up on editorials, talk radio, in chat rooms, everywhere we can think of to get word out.
    bush just makes an a$$ of himself more and more every day.
    Any "Free Trade Act" in this country is no good for American workers!!! It gives incentives for industries to import goods to the US on our tax bill! But for us to export we get slammed by VATs and fees!!! US companies outsource and move shops overseas to take advantage of this system and the cheap labor and operation costs too!!! Its almost a 3 times kick in the face for Americans!!!

We need to get out of the WTO, and NAFTA/CAFTA agreements and any other Trade Act that destroys American jobs and hurts production in the States!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Problem is, we don't know all the treaties and agreement bush made before he lost his power to do them on his own. You know none of them can be good for America.
    Let's just hope that we can get this country back.
    Is our country the only country bush doesn't give a $hit about? He is such a traitor. Aren't we supposed to MOD EDIT traitors?

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Any and all agreements that effect American lives and jobs should go through our Congress and Senate! The president can make deals but not ones that hurt Americans!!! We can get out of such agreements or embargo trade with the countries that have a problem!!! I'd like us to embargo with China! That would be so great!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I'd like us to get out of all trade agreements and start from scratch. Only agreements that are fair to Americans.
    From what I read, the treaties and agreements bush entered into have to be followed. It would take an act of Congress to stop them if they could. But like I said, we don't know what he did. We never know what he is doing. Never good for America tho! Before he lost that power the Queen of England was here. No one knows what they discussed or agreed to. Not even sure the Queen does much of anything politically. And look at his trip to Mexico just before that.
    He's a dirty deed kind of guy. I don't have any respect for him, his office, or anyone else up there.
    Our congress should be there right now to fight against this Mexican truck mess that bush went ahead with after congress said no. But do you see any of them calling off the last few days of vacation to make something right? Hell no. They are traitors also.

Added an article above to Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =0&thold=0
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went to dinner with some friends and relatives last night and brought this subject up. Only one other person out of nine even knew about this. The others all just got big eyed and started asking questions and saying this is not right how do we put a stop to it? Now take into account most of these people have had the same reaction to other things I have brought up before. I told them the same thing then as I did last night... Pay Attention to what is gooing on around you! Join Alipac or some other board to keep informed. Get involved! Am I the only one with dimwit friends or is this the norm? Everyone has blinders on and refuses to admit what is happening around them? God help us if the majority of people are like this..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast