Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remember that arrogant statement he made about the amnesty bill, "See you at the bill signing?" That smirk on his face made me sick!
    From a personal standpoint the below is my all time favorite of butt wipes quotes.

"the Constitution is just a godd****d piece of paperâ€

Quote Originally Posted by iansmom
    Remember that arrogant statement he made about the amnesty bill, "See you at the bill signing?" That smirk on his face made me sick!
    From a personal standpoint the below is my all time favorite of butt wipes quotes.

"the Constitution is just a godd****d piece of paperâ€

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I CANNOT UNDERSAND HOW ARE WE GOING TO TOLERATE SENOR BOS... FOR 17 MORE MONTHS!!!!
    IMPEACHMENT IS THE ONLY WAY !!!!!!!![size=18][/size]
    This president comes off like a spoiled bully! When he doesn't get his way he seeked revenge...He has a mean side and appears to go out of his way to get even...Remember that arrogant statement he made about the amnesty bill, "See you at the bill signing?" That smirk on his face made me sick! He doesn't give a darn about America or the American people! He is our worst nightmare, and unfortunately Congress is in lock-step with him.
    Well, I think he is mentally ill and psychotic and his statement about the
    "bill signing" was as dictatorial as anything I have ever heard before.
    Hes completely out of control and out of touch with us and reality.

We made "them" listen over the amnesty bill, we can take control of
    the rogue politicians if we just will.

I've heard a lot of people say he is mentally ill...I agree with them, many of us who once voted for him can see there is something not right with this man and he needs to be stopped. I think he is nuts and a mad man!

I even campaigned for him, his illness is greed and like his father One World Goverment .

I didn't vote for him. I new what his dad was up to and didn't want this to continue on with his son. That's why I don't understand Hillary's standing in the polls. People say they want change , but look bush, clinton, bush clinton. How much do you think it will change. Clinton is the one who signed the NAFTA Agreement after all. We need to tell our friends who don't understand what is going on. My own brother-in-law didn't even know about the NAU, but he is like every other person I tell. Oh it will never happen. Our congress will stop it. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I know nothing like the 9th circuit especially in Calif, but we can keep our fingers crossed.
    Living in Mexifornia I know all about the 9the circuit and the teamsters should be afraid they should be VERY afraid. I mean like this -> afraid.
    For REAL.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567