Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US lawmakers reach broad stimulus deal

Is E-Verifiy in the New Bill???

The liberals in Congress have reached an agreement that the stimulus will cost $800 BILLION, without interest, which will make it over a TRILLION! THIS IS NOT THEIR MONEY---IT IS YOUR TAX $$$$!

The United States House of Representatives will vote on it tomorrow, February 12, 2009 and the Senate on February 13, 2009

The liberals in Congress are going to ram this latest immoral and unethical bill through before the details can be seen by the American people.

These people are dealing a death blow to our Representative form of government.

56% of the American people are against this bill and it does not matter!!!

300,000 'make work' construction jobs could go to illegal aliens.

*******THIS BILL IS SUPPOSED TO PUT AMERICA'S JOBLESS BACK TO WORK, BUT THE SENATE REFUSES TO INCLUDE E-VERIFY***************

This 'porkulus' bill is nothing more than slush fund for Democrat constituencies and radical groups such as the Communist George Soros' illicit group, ACORN, under indictment for voter fraud! They are using our money for political purposes in opposition to the majority of Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS*****************

This 'slush fund' payout to political constituents will also have a government bureaucracy in charge of deciding what treatments you can receive-not your highly trained
    doctor. The Medicare patients will only be the first and they could die waiting for your doctor to get approval for a treatment.

*********HEALTH CARE WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT************

<<<<<<<<<<MAN THE PHONES TODAY AND TONIGHT AND TELL THEM NO STIMULUS COMPROMISE>>>>>>>>

THE LAST BEST HOPE FOR THE DEFEAT OF THIS BILL IS TO CALL THE BLUE DOG DEMOCRATS IN D.C. AND IN THEIR HOME DISTRICTS! TELL THEM THIS VOTE WILL BE FELT NATIONWIDE AND NOT JUST IN THEIR DISTRICT

THE NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS OF THESE CONGRESSMEN CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK

http://www.house.gov/ross/BlueDogs/Member%20Page.html

DISTRICT OFFICES CAN BE FOUND THEIR ALSO BY CLICKING ON THE NAME OF THE CONGRESSMAN AND GOING DIRECTLY TO HIS HOMEPAGE. CLICK ON 'CONTACT' AND ALL OFFICES WILL SHOW UP!!!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... ZSJcHVH46w
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let's get on the phones, everybody. This isn't over yet. Tell them to vote NO on this bill.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: US lawmakers reach broad stimulus deal

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Is E-Verifiy in the New Bill???
    Good question, but I doubt it. To date, Reid has shown a total lack of concern for the 300,000 Americans who would lose jobs to IAs as a result of no E-Verify.

Best place to check is Numbers homepage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Let's get on the phones, everybody. This isn't over yet. Tell them to vote NO on this bill.
    This, from Numbers, shows the conference members. We should call them to include E-Verify:

Senate Democrats have appointed Appropriations Chairman Daniel Inouye, Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus, and Majority Leader Harry Reid to the committee. The Senate Republicans have appointed Appropriations Ranking Member Thad Cochran and Finance Committee Ranking Member Charles Grassley.

The House Democrats appointed Appropriations Chairman David Obey, Ways & Means Chairman Charles Rangel, and Energy & Commerce Chairman Henry Waxman. The House Republicans have appointed Appropriations Ranking Member Jerry Lewis and Ways & Means Ranking Member Dave Camp.

I called the Congressmen/woman for Illinois and said that I object to the absence of E-Verify and that I also strongly object to the government-controlled healthcare parts of the bill. I asked that they vote no on the bill.

I also sent the faxes offered by Numbers USA.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I also object to the money going to the states...That is "taxation without Representation" I have absoultely no say so in any of these states where my tax dollars are going, especially in "Sancturary states" therefore I have no representation.... THAT IS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!

Next time you call a congressmen in another state and they tell you to call your own Representative, tell them you got my tax dollars you now represent me!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I also object to the money going to the states...
    Especially California!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I also object to the money going to the states...
    Especially California!
    Exactly!!

Go below for the Washington telephone numbers of all members of the Conference Committee:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-145845.html