Oh, heeeeeeeeellllll yeah!! I wish I could have seen it. Was it televised? Oh man this is awesome. What these illegals don't get, is that the more anti-American they are, the more they beat their chests, the more arrogant they are........The more they energize us to rally to our nation. Most wouldn't really care about soccer, but because the illegals are so disrespectful of our team, flag, and anthem we get strong behind our team. USA, USA, USA. Mexico went down. Hahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/soccer/20070624-9999-lz1s24missusa.html
Great article. That is exactly what I was talking about above. This part caught my eye: Mexico win was 2-1 on March 13, 1999, at Qualcomm Stadium. The last Mexico goal: 753 minutes ago.

I remember that game. A room-mate of mine in college went to see it. After the game, I asked him if there was any disrespect to the American team. He said, "Yeah, they threw sno-cones at the American team." I said, "That's f#cked up man." He shrugged and said, "Its like its their country man." This traitor actually cheered for Mexico He was American with no Mexican ancestory, but because his Mexican friend and the entire crowd was for Mexico, he followed suit. He even wore a Mexican jersey to the game

I never really like that punk.