Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    These people are traitors and I envision a day when Congress will investigate them, put them on trial, convict them, and put many of them in prison for the massive amount of murders, rapes, thefts, and degradation our innocent citizens are enduring due to their 'plans'.
    I agree, and sometimes I think traitor is too good a word for them.

I, for one, am sick and tired of people saying we have to be nice to people who break several laws to come this country, and that we should sit down and have a chit chat with them to work it all out. I'm not saying we should drag the illegal aliens by the neck and kick them back across the border, but we are NOT obligated to negotiate with them and we do NOT owe them anything. The illegal aliens in this country are NOT the American people's responsibility and I am sick of people trying to pull the guilt trip on the taxpayers to further their agenda. It is not inhumane to make people go back to their own country and come in the legal way. Coming to this country legally is not supposed to be easy. If it was, we would be overrun with millions from all over the world.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I must take issue with the leader of this organization calling those who oppose Arizona SB 1070 as traitors.
    I must take issue with this post from this new recruit. We have had these tactics used over and over on us.

I have been following this forum for 4 years and am often surprised at the restraint shown here.

pourpaix I grew up in California in a very diverse community next to a military post. I had friends whose mothers were military wives (legal residents) from every country imaginable. I was a military wife in foreign countries. I worked in Silicon Valley alongside legal immigrants from all over the world.

I have taken all the courses both in the Military and at Intel on how to respect different cultures and how to get along without offending. As an American military dependant we were told that while in a foreign country to always remember we were a guest, to respect the culture and laws of the country we were in.

Mexico instead of teaching it's citizens to respect America and it's culture to remember they are only guest, even if uninvited guest, have instead encouraged them to invade our country and ignore our laws. To me this invasion is an act of war and anyone who supports it is either ignorant, blind or a traitor.

Mexico instead of teaching it's citizens to respect America and it's culture to remember they are only guest, even if uninvited guest, have instead encouraged them to invade our country and ignore our laws. To me this invasion is an act of war and anyone who supports it is either ignorant, blind or a traitor.

Well said, MontereySherry. Mexicans in particular are disrespectful of US citizens who are not latino/hispanic. Funny how you do not see so much disdain of US citizens (particularly whites) from any other ethnicity. But then we here all know they are taught to be this way. Children Live What They Learn.

The financial elites and powerful leaders of this country are in bed with their counterparts in Mexico. They only see more money and power in their quest to erase the border. The killing, suffering, and misery of ordinary US citizens, and legal or illegal immigrants are of any concern to them. They are TRAITORS of the worst kind!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

If you take issue with my choice of words representing this organization, then there is the door. Feel free to find yourself an organization that better suits your tastes.
    AMEN!

We here at ALIPAC have been nice and politically correct for a long time expecting this government would do what is right for this country. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! If we don't roll up our sleeves and fight like MEN, this country is going to be destroyed by this left wing progressive agenda Obama and the democrats share. This man has done more to harm America than any person in the history of this country has done and he has managed to do it is a short period of time. He governs to his party and could care a less what the majority of Americans want. In fact he refuses to listen. In his amnesty speech he even made it clear that HE thinks the majority want amnesty. This man and his staff embarrass this country and all of the people who live here each time he goes to another country to represent us. In the mean time more and more hard working American are losing their homes, their jobs and their futures. As Obama and the democrats stand with their backs turned while foreigners illegally cross our border by the millions taking taxpayer money in record amounts.

American tax payers have had enough of our government giving our hard earned money away to these criminals. We are fed up with this dysfunctional government we have. We are fed up with the traitors when have in Washington who are supposed to be representing us. We are fed up with a run away government spending our hard earned tax money faster than we can make it. This has got to stop NOW.

If you don't agree with our stance then as William said, HIT THE DOOR.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I agree with the above comments. I've only been here since 2007, but I feel I have seen the worst getting even worse. The time for nicey talk is OVER. Been there, done that.

The illegals are being used as political weapons, just as much if not worse as we are. The border is not secure - it's BEDLAM! Politicians have so much American and mexican blood on thier hands it's a wonder they don't drown in it. Why is having a border racist or Nazi-like? These arrogant politicians don't listen to nice talk anymore!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Understand But Respectfully Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by pourpaix
    Like I said before, I am sure there are those with bona fide traitorous intent in their opposition to SB 1070. However, by accusing all who oppose SB 1070 as traitors, all that happens is the opposition becomes alienated.
    The politicians and leaders of groups who oppose SB 1070 are traitors. Most of their mindless easily swayed followers probably are not. Once we firmly deal with the treasonous leaders I don't think we will have much problem with the rest, if they consider themselves Americans. If they are Mexican nationalist reconquistas or similar anti-American we will have to deal with them also.

GR
    The "only" German Nazi tactics that are being used between Mexico and America, are those from the Mexico side of the border.

America CAN NEVER - NEVER - support another nation's people.

NO nation on this God's created Earth can do that.

Now if the illegal aliens (from all countries) want to go to the moon (or any other planet), then perhaps they can get the residence there to support them without the invading illegal aliens destroying their culture, planet, nation, and be able to protect themselves from the deadly force of the illegal aliens.

Americans have got to find a way to define the term "illegal alien" to truly explain how violently involved just about all illegal aliens are against America's survival as a sovereign nation and free people.

Mexico's illegal aliens are a gang unto themselves solely based on the fact that they are allied by their race.

If anyone is being racist in this invasion, it's THE RACE (headed by la raza and other anti-Americans like them), which has bound themselves together (by racial allegiance to each other) to fight the big bad gringo.

This is true of all nation's races who are invading the United States of America.

The "UNITED" States of America, which means that the American majority is "UNITED" as a nation of states and people who are being mis-represented (i.e.; taxation without representation) by those who look down on Americans as lesser humans than the foreigners they crawl after.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Why is having a border racist or Nazi-like? These arrogant politicians don't listen to nice talk anymore!
    Exactly! Every other country in the world has borders and protects them. Why should America be any different? Because "some" want to see the North American Union project come to reality? Obviously.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

What would Barry do?

Well, two possibilities.
    One, this is a sincere individual, who, like nearly all liberals, is very confused and very illogical in their thought processes. In that case, perhaps our responses have served to educate him, by breaking through the one-world propaganda fog that has enveloped his mind, perhaps over a period of many years.
    Two, this person is a liberal who wants us to spin our wheels, by throwing out some obviously irrational idea, and then watching us waste time defending the obvious.
    In this instance, the red herring is that those dedicated law enforcement people who will enforce the SB 1070 LAW, which is actually less intrusive than the Federal LAW, that is purposely NOT being enforced, are somehow akin to the ss animals who actually took away the lawful rights of tens of millions of people.
    This debating technique is very common, and is constantly used by liberals on talk shows and in other media. The worst example is John Carville. He will throw out some totally outrageous accusation, and then display that fixed, idiotic grin, as rational thinkers spend the next few minutes trying to earnestly convince him of that which he already knows, that his ideas and his world-view are intellectually bankrupt.
    I think Carville and his friends find this all very amusing. Well…It is not, and hopefully the November elections (barring any use of cumulative voting) will permanently wipe those smiles off of their faces.
    It only takes one liberal to cause this kind of time-wasting behavior in a group of rational thinkers.
    Whenever anyone uses any dishonest tactics in a debate, such as attacking the messenger, etc., it instantly proves to any functioning brain in the room that the trickster’s position is incorrect, since it will not stand on its own.
    Since liberals constantly use this tactic, it follows that their ideas are constantly unable to stand on their own merits.
    Little bit of logic there; hope it didn’t hurt any liberals’ teeny tiny brains too much…
    However, this kind of tactic does have one benefit. It helps to solidify our beliefs in the factualness of our ideas.

Also, I absolutely do not care who I alienate by calling anyone who would betray their country a traitor. If that is what they are, then that is just what they are.
    It is time everybody stopped being so whiny and wimpy and worrying about what anybody else thinks. I mean, should we have told Hitler and Tojo that maybe we should just have a little sit down, a Sake and Beer summit, so that we can all just get along?
    No.
    I don’t think so.
    Today is July 4th, and we should all be grateful that the people who founded this great country had some guts, and that that tradition continues with most of the people on this forum, and most Americans, in general.
    The people who have entered our nation illegally are here to make it their home, and a part of their own nation. They have zero desire to assimilate into American culture, and, in fact, are working overtime to destroy that existing American culture.
    This obviously can not continue.
    Not for money or expedient political correctness, or for any other reason.
    Many of our own leaders are actively allowing this invasion to proceed, and are even seeking to accelerate it.

So, these pitiful, TRAITOROUS excuses for leaders should be impeached, and removed from office.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-202347.html

And, hey, give us all a break, okay?
    If you want to toss out the pitifully over-used incendiary nazi card, to denigrate Americans who simply want the Constitution and all the laws of this nation to be enforced, then make sure you study history, so you can see what that era of totalitarianism was really like.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast