Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    No problem here getting into the guns or ammo websites...but im still having issues with ALIPAC W.....I cleaned my cache and cookies and when i google ALIPAC , i get "page not found"....
    Really weird...
    Check your Temporary Internet settings, they should be set to 0 days in history so that EVERY time you come to a site it gets a NEW page, not some old defunt page that no longer may exist.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    No problem here getting into the guns or ammo websites...but im still having issues with ALIPAC W.....I cleaned my cache and cookies and when i google ALIPAC , i get "page not found"....
    Really weird...
    ---------------------------------------------

I'm still getting that on one of my computers also.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk View Post
    Check your Temporary Internet settings, they should be set to 0 days in history so that EVERY time you come to a site it gets a NEW page, not some old defunt page that no longer may exist.
    I do delete all temporary folders, cookies and history before shutting down my computer daily.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    I do delete all temporary folders, cookies and history before shutting down my computer daily.
    Not that it in your browser, go to INternet Options,Browser History, Settings. At the bottom set that number to ZERO.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Latest response today from Google:

Dear Ken,

On May 31, 2012, we
    announced a new initiative to improve our shopping experience over time, so that
    shoppers can easily research purchases, compare different products, their
    features and prices, and then connect directly with merchants to make their
    purchase. With this change, merchants are now required to follow

the feed specification and policy requirements for Product Listing Ads on Google
    Shopping here and here; of which there is a policy on Weapons which they need to
    follow.

Ken, you'll find the requirements to advertise
    with Google AdWords here. This also includes our legal policies.

Note: Once your ads are created, remember to update your billing information to allow your ads to run. You can learn how to
    here.

Feel free to let me know if you have further questions.
    Sincerely,

Jigyasa The Google AdWords
    Team

My response Back:
    I have reviewed the links you referred us to and cannot locate any
    statement that refers to any “Legal Regulations” or codes that Google is trying
    to follow. So again we would like to know exactly what “Legal Regulations” and
    how we can review them that Google is referring to in the attempt to enforce
    this restriction please. Our legal council would like to review this prior to
    us creating Google Ads so as to comply with it and see if it is applicable to
    other sites we are considering advertising our inventory.

Respectfully,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12