Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Vermont machete attacker was the son of a Somali refugee (chain migration!)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vermont machete attacker was the son of a Somali refugee (chain migration!)

Vermont machete attacker was the son of a Somali refugee (chain migration!)

Posted by Ann Corcoran on January 19, 2018

That is what the Daily Caller has learned from the Dept. of Homeland Security, but I still have questions.

See my previous posts here and here about the violent attack on a Vermont woman at a hotel for the homeless.

But, first, in every community where a person commits a crime, all of you should be demanding that your local authorities and local media answer this question:

What is the immigration status of the alleged perp?

Citizens have a right to know if a violent “man” like this one is here legally or illegally, and, if legally, through which legal program he slipped in. As I enter my 11th year of writing about the refugee program, it is getting better and we are learning when the alleged criminal is a refugee, but it still is mostly a guessing game.

Here are a few snips about what reporters at the Daily Caller have learned about Abukar Ibrahim:

A man accused of violently assaulting an elderly volunteer worker with a machete outside a homeless shelter in Vermont earlier this month is the son of a Somali refugee, the Department of Homeland Security told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Abukar Ibrahim, a 32-year-old immigrant, assaulted 73-year-old Meals on Wheels volunteer Johanne LaGrange with a machete outside Harbor Place in Burlington, Vt., in early January after vandalizing vehicles and threatening other individuals nearby. Ibrahim “willfully, deliberately and with premeditation, and with intent to kill” assaulted his victim, Shelburne News reported, citing charges detailed in the court records.

He then barricaded himself in a room for hours, reportedly threatening to slit the throats of the responding police officers. Ibrahim, who ultimately surrendered to authorities, has pleaded not guilty to the charge of attempted first-degree murder, which carries a life sentence. A local court judge has ordered that Ibrahim’s sanity be evaluated.
    The violent incident in Vermont was widely reported by many different media outlets, but the attacker’s country of origin and immigration status were not included in the initial reports. Working with DHS, TheDCNF was able to obtain this information.

“DHS can confirm that Abukar Ibrahim is a foreign-born naturalized United States citizen who initially entered the United States as the derivative child of a Somali refugee,” a DHS spokesperson told TheDCNF….

The DHS spokesperson goes on to say this is why we need better screening. Mental health screening too we presume!
    Continue reading for more details on Ibrahim’s rampage that day and mentions of Ibrahim’s previous run-in with law enforcement.

And, inquiring minds want to know if he shouted Allahu Akbar when he was shouting at police during the stand-off.
    Here are my additional questions and comments:

If he came as a “derivative” child then he would have been under 21 (and has been here a minimum of 11 years), so tell me why he still needs a costly court interpreter which we learned in previous reports?

US State Department (200eight) closes all family reunification for Somalis!

But more importantly, I want to know if he was among the 20,000-30,000 ‘family reunification’ Somalis who got in to the US when they lied on admission applications for this form of chain migration.

Longtime readers may remember that stunningly in 2008, the US State Department shut down all family reunification for Somalis when they did some random DNA testing and found that literally tens of thousands of Somalis, both here and abroad were lying about their family connections. The program was subsequently closed for years.

And, I remember very well hearing from an anonymous State Department employee who told me how stunned they were to find the fraud so widespread.

Here is one of many reports at RRW about the family reunification fraud involving Somalis. The program was closed for 4 years and reopened withDNA testing. In 2010 the Open Borders Left opposed DNA testing.

As far as I know, none of the tens of thousands of liars were rounded up and removed when the fraud was discovered.

Makes me wonder: Where is the ‘Dad’ or ‘Mom’ who helped the machete attacker get in? Maybe a little DNA testing is now in order!

After all, last November we learned that the Dept. of Justice was planning to deport some other Somali liars, see here. More cases to follow???

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...ain-migration/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-20-2018 at 07:48 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get these people OUTTA here!