Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legal4mykidsfuture
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

but I don't know the process well enough, can it sit in there forever? does it have to go back to the house and senate to be passed?
    Many bill can and do die in committee. Actually more bills die in committee than actually make it to the Senate or House floor.

Honestly, I don't see how they can adjust Elvira's status. Remember, not only is she illegal, she's also a felonist. She should be in jail right now.[/quote]

Unfortunately, that is the purpose of a private bill like this, to exempt a person from the laws that govern everyone else. Amnesty, on illegal at a time. - It wouldn't stand a chance of passing both the House and Senate as a stand alone bill, but some sneaky jerk like Gutierrez might find a way to amend it to some totally unrelated bill.
    Bill 1557 we found a while back but did not keep track of it, this looks like a new bill just sent to committee on last thursday. I think someone is working awful hard to get her an amnesty. maybe these other people are not felon's they put her in this bill with.

If so its pretty gutsy because alot of people are keeping an eye on that church, but she could just disapear into society all of a sudden.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I also thought she was a felon but if that is so why does she believe if there is an amnesty she will be in on it?
    Good question. IMO, her expectations are not based on the reality of her situation. The way I see it, the only way Elvira could stay in the United States is if President Bush gives her a pardon for her crimes. Could you imagine the backlash he'd receive from that, especially since he refused to pardon Ramos and Compeon?

Elvira, was deported shortly after illegally crossing into the United States in 1997. Supposedly she returned within days, lived in Oregon for awhile and then moved to Chicago where she was arrested while working at the O'Hare International Airport. She was subsequently convicted of working under a false Social Security number. Her current official status is fugitive immigrant.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She already had one of these bills passed so she could stay here because of her son's emergency medical situation. Know what the emergency was? He has ADHD. That's not a medical emergency. Now she's trying again so that she can come out of the church.

I saw a reference somewhere that she's preganant and the pastor is the father. Anyone know about this?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Does a bill like this have to pass both the House and the Senate? Wonder what Sen Inhofe would say about this?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    Faye wrote:

She already had one of these bills passed so she could stay here because of her son's emergency medical situation.
    From what I understand she's had two bills passed authorizing her more time in the United States. One was sponsored by Sen. Durban and the other Rep. Guiterrez. Sen. Durban refused to sign on to her last attempt because her sons illness is no longer an issue (he's improved). I believe she was last picked up in 2002 (after first deportation). If I'm correct, she has held off deportation (2nd official deporation) for 5 years. It's time for the scamming, scheming, and politician complicity to end !

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If I'm correct, she has held off deportation (2nd official deporation) for 5 years. It's time for the scamming, scheming, and politician complicity to end !
    You said it!!!!! I can't believe she got the bills passed on ADHD - Attention Deficit Disorder and Hyperactivity Disorder. No where have I seen that he was put under in-patient therapy. Medical emergency - pppfffffffttttt!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I saw a reference somewhere that she's preganant and the pastor is the father. Anyone know about this?
    I read it somewhere too, but haven't heard anything official. I think that if she was pregnant it would work against her and put an urgency on her deportation. Having sex in a church with your son in close quarters? How gross.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I read it somewhere too, but haven't heard anything official. I think that if she was pregnant it would work against her and put an urgency on her deportation. Having sex in a church with your son in close quarters? How gross.
    Where do you guys keep coming up with her being pregnant?
    I believe it was a joke someone made on a thread a while back!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Where do you guys keep coming up with her being pregnant?
    I believe it was a joke someone made on a thread a while back!
    Someone mentioned it on congress.org in a letter. I can't seem to find it now. I have heard rumors on other boards that she leaves the church all the time as well.

According to one of the pro-illegal websites (MATT.ORG), serial-felon Elvira Arellano is pregnant. How could this happen you ask? Don't get too excited....it's not devine intervention. It's rumored that the baby belongs to Reverend "Slim" Coleman. I guess he was charging her rent after all.

The argument in court this time around, will be that she's not only pregnant with a American's child, but he's a pastor to boot. The media is going to suck this one up, but I don't think Americans, who'd just assume see her dragged through the streets, are going to take it so well.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=42182[/quote]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast