Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very sad but true

I'm sorry that I slipped and did not check the source because I was busy. There is always a first time for everything. I apoligize to the message board.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

You don't actually believe those numbers do you????

AE

The government dependency part of it is the biggest problem, the next is lack of "ownership" in this nation. By this I do mean about not enough people are capable anymore (due to loss jobs and decreased wages) of owning land or home, as well as ownership of way too many non-integrated illegal aliens and immigrants who do not participate in the process.

There is a huge imbalance now, and then with the lack of a potential future, many become apathetic, that's what I see from my end of it (I harp at my 26 year old daughter about this so much).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Re: Very sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Professor Joseph Olson of Hemline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning the Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29

Square miles of land won by: Democrats: 580,000
    Republicans: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Democrats: 127 million
    Republicans: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Democrats: 13.2
    Republicans: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Republican won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country..
    Democrat territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years..

I hear you. Wow.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

ELE

It's not over until we get our America back.

I do believe the numbers. However, I also believe that the American people are waking up and joining together to fight amnesty and other anti-American policies!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow. So no one disputes these numbers? There's an obvious give away. Obama won 28 states not 20, McCain only won 22, not 29. The rest of the statistics are bogus as well. Even the supposed "author" of the email you got there wmarincic says its a hoax

(see the Disclaimer at the bottom of his page)
    http://law.hamline.edu/node/784

PS:
    Took me less than 10 seconds to find out the truth regarding the rest of the numbers.

Fact check:
    http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/w ... lsons.html

MW
    Looks like your information has been debunked, wmarincic.

Something like this should probably have been verified before posting. What was the source for your post, wmarincic?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry,
    I was very busy and did something I never do which is NOT CHECKING my source.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

No Need to Apologize Again

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Sorry,
    I was very busy and did something I never do which is NOT CHECKING my source.
    You made a mistake and that's okay. We all do that! Even if the post was bogus I found it interesting, so thank you.

Thanks and welcome snakeoil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast