Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victims Of Illegal Alien Crime needs YOU!

We put up the database to record and document the serious crimes that illegal aliens are committing.

www.voiac.org

but we need YOU to help fill it up.

People, this is the ONLY data base recording crimes committed by illegal aliens.

The GOVT doesn't want John Q Public to know how massive the collateral damage of illegal immigration is because if America finds out they might actually get pissed off and hold them accountable.

If you want to be able to ask your politicians:

"In tolerating illegal immigration, EXACTLY how many Americans is it acceptable with you to be molested, raped, seriously injured, killed, and murdered to save ten cents on a head of lettuce?"

you had better know the actual numbers so that you can nail their PC correct excuse and their sorry asse to the wall with the facts.

VOIAC will tell you how many of each type of crime has occurred in your state.

However, VOIAC needs YOU to report known serious crimes committed by illegal aliens in your state and locality so that the database can start to reflect what we all know is going on but the GOVT won't document.

I would be more than glad to help them out as I have lots of inside information on crimes committed by illegals. Anytime I read a media article about a violent crime, I look up the person who was arested to see if they have an immigration hold on them which indicates they are either illegals or sometimes a legal resident who committed a serious felony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    This is insane. WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL HERE?

These illegals are often still here as many police departments have policies where you are not allowed to ask about immigration status when you question people or arrest them. That is the situation in Miami Dade County. In many cases it is left up to the jails to contact ICE where they can put immigration holds on them. If the person has that hold, when they are released they are released directly to an ICE agent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)