Like Tree4Likes

Thread: VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL...Sadly more victims added

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL...Sadly more victims added

Dear ALIPACers and guests,

Sadly I must inform you that I have had to add more American victims to the Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial.

You can read about the victims and pay your respects here if you like:Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Keep up the good work on ALIPAC. If you ever get discouraged, just visit the memorial and see the faces of the dead, read how they died, and it will remind you why your advocacy is so critical for this nation.

In common cause, my best, Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, why all the "alleged's" listing in the memorial?? Are these cases that were awaiting a hearing? What gives?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Hi TexasBorn,

In reply to your inquiry regarding the use of the word "alleged." Until the suspect is convicted, he/she remains the "alleged" killer or murderer.

Until I have evidence that the defendant has been convicted, the word "alleged" remains on the entry.

Feel free to forward links to me if you identify changes from "alleged" to "convicted."

I recently updated the Shaw entry by erasing "alleged" in the entry since his murderer was found guilty.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards, Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Steve, got it. As I thought, you were being honest enough to wait for the court hearing. Thanks!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Texas Born,

It's not only the right thing to do, if you recklessly and falsely report someone a killer or murderer, you subject yourself to a possible civil lawsuit for harming their reputation.

Since yesterday, I've identified two more American victims, "allegedly" killed by illegal aliens. I'll get those posted hopefully in a day or two.

If you're on FB, I would encourage you to share the Memorial link with your friends....or Tweet it to your friends if you're on Twitter.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC