Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Victory 2008 Critical Issues Survey WHAT!!!! CLUELESS!!!

Check out johns new survey from the rnc on critical issuses.

They don't even mention Illegal Immigration!!!!!!!!!

here is the survey link we should pound the survey with Illegal Immigration in the other boxes
    http://web.campaignsolutions.com/RNC/Victory2008/

And here is the e-mail

Dear Friend,

I am 100 percent committed to leading our Party to victory in this November's elections all across the country.

As a critical first step in uniting our Party and putting together a winning campaign plan I am asking you to take part in a Victory 2008 critical issues survey. I hope you will help our efforts today by following this link and completing it online.

Your support for RNC VICTORY 2008 and your survey answers are vital to electing Republicans this November. Your participation will give us a greater understanding of the views of voters in your area. And it will provide an invaluable up-to-date reading on many of the key issues that will decide the outcome of this momentous election.

The fate of all of our Republican candidates and the fate of our Party in the 2008 election is in the hands of Americans like you. We cannot succeed without your immediate input. Please join us in our campaign to make sure America is on the right path by completing your Victory 2008 Critical Issues Survey today.

With warmest regards,

John McCain

P.S. Your participation in the Victory 2008 Survey Project is crucial to getting a better understanding of the views of voters in your area. I hope you will return your completed Survey to RNC Headquarters today.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

DONE! Thanks for posting. Let's make sure the RNC and Juan McCain know that ENDING illegal immigration is OUR TOP PRIORITY!

Illegal Immigration IS the economy, healthcare crisis, national security threat....

I just read Ralph Reed's book 'Dark Horse' where the 2 party system crashes and burns. One can only dream.......

I went to go fill it out, made my point...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those questions are pretty loaded. LOL

I hit "other" and typed in illegal immigration. On #4, where it asks how to fix social security, I said stop giving it to illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

Done.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Those questions are pretty loaded. LOL

I hit "other" and typed in illegal immigration. On #4, where it asks how to fix social security, I said stop giving it to illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

Done.
    Yeah, I was "undecided" on pretty much everything except the "OTHER" boxes