Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone else notice how Hernandez starts to squirm at 5:00 in this video when I told him and his highfalutin friends that there is blood on their hands and We The People are going to hold all of them accountable?

Check out that wiggle.

W
    Yeah I loved it, the truth has that affect on some people!

Mrs. Bologna deserves whatever justice we can muster.
    That poor lady. Way to go William for bringing the facts to light.
    Personally, I would just like five minutes alone, without guns,
    with the punk shooter. He wouldnt be shooting anyone afterwards.
    And I still have trouble believing that we continue this dual citizenship garbage.
    McCain...where DO your loyalties lie?

Anyone else notice how Hernandez starts to squirm at 5:00 in this video when I told him and his highfalutin friends that there is blood on their hands and We The People are going to hold all of them accountable?

Check out that wiggle.

W
    I noticed him squirming right away when you said they all had "blood on their hands". What a worm.

William- OUTSTANDING JOB!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Check out that wiggle.

W
    I noticed him squirming right away when you said they all had "blood on their hands". What a worm.

I think if someone sprinkled holy water on Francisco he would start speaking backwards in Latin!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Check out that wiggle.

W

I think if someone sprinkled holy water on Francisco he would start speaking backwards in Latin!

W

Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

daughter in law

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    i thought that America didn't allow or recongize dual citizenship.
    Yes they do. They have you swear an allegence to the US but they do not make you renouce your former citizenship.

There are differnt rules for their homelands as well. For instance, a Mexican can continue voting in Mexico, even after becoming an American. Mexico does not make them renouce their citizenship. Anchor babies are considered Mexican citizens when they turn 18.

However, Germany does not allow dual citizenship. If a German becomes an American, they must renouce their German citizenship and visa versa.

Dixie
    that is strange. my daughter in law is russian and will beome a citizen next month and she was told that she could not retain her citizenship to Russia, perhaps it is because my son is in the Army. he is a lt col in the Army so perhaps that is why but it would be strange that she would be under different rules than others.

i just received an email on what is happening in CA currently on this case and thought that i would pass on a portion of it.

"(Santa Barbara, CA) - Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS) President Diana Hull called for the U.S. Attorney's Office in San Francisco to take over the triple homicide case allegedly committed by illegal alien MS13 gang member Edwin Ramos. In a letter to US Attorney Joseph Russoniello, Hull described San Francisco as repeatedly irresponsible and urged the federal government to prosecute the triple murder suspect.

Wednesday, Edwin Ramos pled not guilty to charges of murdering San Francisco residents Tony Bologna and his two sons, Michael and Mathew near their home on June 22nd.

"There aren't enough words to describe this horror and the incompetence and sanctimony that led to it," Hull said. "On the other hand, it doesn't take a lot of words. The City of San Francisco's so-called sanctuary policy has led to the shielding of convicted drug pushers and violent offenders, and now a possible triple murder by somebody who should have been deported from our country years ago."."

etc but you get the gist of the email.

AE

Note how these open border types always try to blame and pin responsibility on the federal govt, but when the feds actually try to do something (E-Verify, minimal enforcement etc.), the whining doesn't cease.
    Thye want total fairness for themselves and their illegal puppets, but when Americans ask for enforcement and fairness, these types bellyache beyond belief, usually calling us xenophobes and racists.

BTW, I have noticed something recently, I have seen a whole lot less name calling on their part, and could not help wondering if they realized that slimy tactic was not working?.....
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Immigration Reforms

Virtually all of the immigration reform proposals the media like, have no provision to resolve issues like "anchor babies," and other failures. Another failure that I feel needs to be corrected, is an end to "dual citizenship." We may or may not have many fine relations with many nations. However, the concept one can align themselves with two nations at the same time, is one that permits people to say they are "American," while they act in the best interests of "their other country."
    This must end, just as other loopholes that degrade American citizenship must end. We need people to want to be American, or for them to stay where they are. It may sound foolish to some, but on these issues for me, its is, "you are either with us, or you are with someone else, but you cannot sleep in two beds and maintain two relationships without expecting to let down one, the other, & possibly even both."
    Polygamy within marriage is a difficult issue. Polygamy when it comes to national loyalty, is dangerous.
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Re: daughter in law

Quote Originally Posted by ladyshondra
    that is strange. my daughter in law is russian and will beome a citizen next month and she was told that she could not retain her citizenship to Russia, perhaps it is because my son is in the Army. he is a lt col in the Army so perhaps that is why but it would be strange that she would be under different rules than others.
    Maybe that is a Cold War throwback rule for Russia. Every country is different.

I have a German relative, they married when he was active duty, she never became a citizen but is here with a work visa. She does not want to renounce her German citizenship to become an American.

I am eligible to become a German citizen but I would have to renouce my American citizenship and I'm not going to do that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast