Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Arrogant Elvira vowes to keep fighting from Mexico

Send us a post card drop us a line stating point of veiw
    indicate precisely what you mean to say
    your sincerly wasting away.
    send me a letter fill in a form
    mine for ever more.

will you still need me will you still feed me when im 64.

beatles (when im 64)
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Here's a novel thought........now that she's back in that cesspool she came from, why doesn't she try telling her own corrupt government how to run the country, what laws she will and will not obey, what laws they can and cannot enforce, and how everything should be changed just to suit her.

I'm sure they'll be more than happy to oblige, what with her being their National Hero and Martyr, and all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Queen Gertrude speaks these famous words to her son, Prince Hamlet, while watching a play at court. Gertrude does not realize that Hamlet has staged this play to trap her and her new husband, King Claudius, whom Hamlet suspects of having murdered his father. She also does not realize that the lady who "doth protest too much" is actually herself, as the Player King and Queen represent King Hamlet and Queen Gertrude. The former will be poisoned (in this play within the play) by the king's brother, as in reality (Hamlet suspects) Claudius killed King Hamlet. Gertrude's statement is in response to the play-Queen's repetitive statements of loyalty to and love of her first husband.

She does not realize that her protesting is doing more harm than good. It incites us to fight that much harder against illegal immigration and it's threat to Americans and America.