Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Buchanan vs Gutierrez, Immigration - Meet the Press

June 24, 2007. Tim Russert moderates an immigration debate between Pat Buchanan and Luis Gutierrez

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qathA4qUnrY

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTNCPI2yBoc

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwkvnNnbrTY

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPApzj6Ecs

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7g3CmNxdAU

For us dial up folks can you tell us how Pat did in the debate?
    Thanks

Yes, I saw it. Pat was using logic & Gutierrez was hauling his
    usual trash. I just cannot talk about that guy without losing
    my cool. Those of you trained in debate can point out all the
    fallacies in his arguments. I didn't buy anything other than he
    is trying to appeal to racism.

Pat is a great spokesman for America.

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Those of you trained in debate can point out all the
    fallacies in his arguments.
    Appeal to emotion, strawman, race card, drew weak comparisons, outright lies. He wants us to believe that illegals don't get welfare benefits And he said we even passed a law on it!! Oh if its the law, then it MUST be enforced, right

And he is a racist. He said something about the growth of hispanics, and that the Republican Party will be the party of the past unless they get soft on immigration. To me it was clear what this racist was saying: White people are becoming part of the past.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh yeah, and Pat is the man. He is so intelligent and dedicated. I love how he said it would be worth political defeat to try to save the nation. Like I always say, if you have not read his book READ IT!!

Russert's studio floor must have been spot-less after that......'Cause Pat whiped it so completely with Gutierrez's face.

See you at the signing!!

Oh yeah, and Pat is the man. He is so intelligent and dedicated. I love how he said it would be worth political defeat to try to save the nation
    He is awsome. Why can't "awsome people" ever get into the White House? It's always the wired ones or the odd balls or the ones that nobody REALLY wants.

It's the Parties. They're so incapable and arrogant.

We need another party. One that thinks like Americans and one which will allow full exposure for their candidates.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    He is awsome. Why can't "awsome people" ever get into the White House? It's always the wired ones or the odd balls or the ones that nobody REALLY wants.
    I don't know. I think the globalists would stop at nothing to keep a guy like Pat out. But I do know that Pat won 30% of the vote in southern California in 1992......Why? Because he ran on building the fence, that's why. He wrote in his book about a Rasmussen study that showed that a 3rd Party candidate who would make immigration his/her #1 concern, and was for enforcement would run in 2008, they would heavily defeat the Republican, and run dead even with the Dem.

Let's hope one of our guys runs Third Party.........If not, perhaps they can win a couple early primaries, which could give them the momentum to win California -- which has an excellent voting record on immigration.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    Pat was using logic & Gutierrez was hauling his
    usual trash.
    All Gutierrez can say is the attitude of the debate needs to be changed...
    what he really is saying... is that people have to agree with legalizing those who BROKE INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pat was great, and we all what what Luis is, but when Luis said illegal immigriants can't get welfare I was waiting for pat to say what about their 5 milllion American born children, THEY CAN GET WELFARE, but who gets the check. They can also get Hud houseing because of their children and many many other things. So Luis is a liar, but then we knew that!!

I read Pats book and recomend it to everyone it is fantastic!! The man know what he is talking about!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Pat was using logic & Gutierrez was hauling his
    usual trash.
    All Gutierrez can say is the attitude of the debate needs to be changed...
    what he really is saying... is that people have to agree with legalizing those who BROKE INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!!!!
    Hi JAK. how are you today??
    Luis...Oh it will pass it has to, and what are you going to do when it doesn't , if we re lucy he will move to Mexico with his friends
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast