Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who knows, maybe there was cheating going around. Creating multiple accounts on any site is really not that hard to do. Simply sign up using a different username, email, and/or ip address (used to identify your internet connection). Either way, internet polls are pretty useless anyway. It doesn't represent the public opinion in any way because you can skew the results by simply having say, La Raza and Alipac, send out emails/notices to all its members to flood the poll and vote a certain way. The general public is never made aware of this site in the first place much less the fact that you can vote and submit ideas for "CHANGE".

The most accurate polls are the ones conducted by Rasmussen or any of the other top pollsters.

I just posted this article about what change is going to do with the results:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142187-.html

Idea Let's all go create multiple accounts and vote on the legalize marijuana thread and see if they throw that one out. Betcha they don't.

I committed voter fraud @ change.org

I've written a critique of the Ideas scam at change.org on my blog. http://resistanceisfruitful.wordpress.com.

Thanks for your great article Resistance! I just posted it here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142220.html

Welcome to Alipac!!!

Voted and posted.

If they are saying there was cheating on voting, then there was cheating on the votes for the dream act.

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Voted and posted.

If they are saying there was cheating on voting, then there was cheating on the votes for the dream act.
    Without a doubt...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    Voted and posted.

How many votes does the dream act have? Most likely there was also cheating on that side. If there was a sudden flood of people voting for the dream act in a short period of time, it would also raise suspicion of wrong doing and the administrators would have no choice but to "even" the playing field and take away votes from it. Lesson #1, do not organize a campaign to have large groups of people vote for something on the web, it's analogous to spamming. Let people find the site on their own.

If baker McDonnell decided to advertise his blueberry muffins as McMuffins, there would be a huge chance the McDonald's would come after him with a cadre of lawyers.
    While change.org started a few years ago, change.gov (Obama team's real website) is getting painted with the same brush, and for those not internet savvy, all they can see when they register and vote for what they think is a real policy poll are getting extremely frustrated. These are dirty tricks worthy of Karl Rove.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I committed voter fraud @ change.org

Quote Originally Posted by resistanceisfruitful
    I've written a critique of the Ideas scam at change.org on my blog. http://resistanceisfruitful.wordpress.com.

Welcome. A most excellent blog about this whole debacle.

Just watch this idea below. The votes have zoomed up in the last couple of hour -some 60 plus votes. Yet, it's still hear.

End the war on drugs

We have the highest non-violent incarceration rate in the world. We need to free up our police, jails and courts to deal with people who actually pose a clear and present danger to life and liberty. Stop persecuting non-violent drug users. Prefer regulation to prohib...
    - dan bachelder (realist)
    113 comments Vline2 in Criminal Justice

**The Dream Act is gaining votes very quickly as well. Yet there are more then 15 ideas above it in votes. I don't think they will make the top ten unless...

Here is another reference for your blog about an OBLer recommending the members to vote early and often.

Vote early… and vote often!

Dear friends and activists:

Change.org, the Web site of the Obama team has several pages in which
    you can vote in support of some issues. The following is the link for
    Immigration issues:

http://www.change.org/ideas/browse?cate ... 416&page=1

So far, there's about 25 issues under immigration, and the one with
    more "popular votes" (700+) is "Pass the DREAM Act Now". In second
    place, with a meager 140 votes, is "Stop the Raids".

Regardless of what we think of Obama or Janet Napolitano, I want to
    urge everybody to vote and disseminate this link. Other issues, like
    "legalize marihuana" under the Criminal Justice category have about
    500 votes.

If we agree that stopping the raids is a central issue (for the time
    being, anyway), then I think this is a way to put pressure on the new
    administration to do it.

http://groups.google.com/group/10demarz ... f1ee49ab3d

Tell me something is not going on here... It's now up to this;

#4373 [4282 at 9:12]
    Remove Vote
    End the war on drugs

We have the highest non-violent incarceration rate in the world. We need to free up our police, jails and courts to deal with people who actually pose a clear and present danger to life and liberty. Stop persecuting non-violent drug users. Prefer regulation to prohib...
    - dan bachelder (realist)
    118 comments Vline2 in Criminal Justice

Dream Act has zoomed up to 1300

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast