Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Elvira lacky calls for National Boycott on Sept 12.

Illegal alien activist gone wild!
    As a way to bring back the failed amensty bill, Emma Lozano is calling for a National Boycott of Sept. 12, day when Elvira Arellano will pray in front of Congress. Don't they know that boycotts never work and led to the firing of many illegals during the two previous May 1st rallys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnEIkGVXFM

Ohh! Don't go to school . Don't go to work.

This will get Americans fuming.

The more they do this the madder we all get, and then the harder we will work against them.

This is a win-lose situation. I think we'll come out ahead.

JAK
    They actually think they will hurty our ecomony!!!! ... and even if they did... I still want them GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my book THIS IS CALLED BLACKMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...so go for it...we are NOT paying for YOUR corruption!!!!!! Go Home!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From what I heard of the last two "boycotts", let them march! From what I can gather, the impact on the economy was, in fact, minimal, but they did garner a bit of the wrong sort of attention for themselves, and helped immeasurably in giving some of our fellow Americans a wake-up call!

Our opponents should never be denied an opportunity to damage their own cause, and this certainly seems to be another. If they get out of control, so much the better for us, as the more anger and fear our opponents generate, the more our fellow American citizens feel encouraged to join our struggle! We don't have to vilify them to the rest of America; left to their own devices, they are most likely to do that on their own!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

That Elvira chump bores me.

You know all that BS is just a pity party fundraiser and the chruch needs some offerings. I bet they are expensive to maintain. It's like the church has a kept woman and her child.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Ohh! Don't go to school . Don't go to work.

This will get Americans fuming.

The more they do this the madder we all get, and then the harder we will work against them.

This is a win-lose situation. I think we'll come out ahead.

That is soooo true!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!