Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*edit

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Melanie was assaulted. Look at the marks on her body. That alone is enough to press criminal chages against her attackers.

America needs to send a clear message that this will not be tollerated. Melanie was attacked for her free speech rights and she is an American. Since she was only attacked by Hispanic students, this is possibly a racially motivated attack.

Dixie
    She was lying. It made it to the top 10 on digg.com
    http://digg.com/world_news/East_Texas_G ... out_Attack

This was the original story
    http://digg.com/people/East_Texas_Teena ... ry_Project

Makes you wonder, if she only accused Hispanic students, if it was racially motivated. Just goes to show you that both sides of the issue contain their racists and will do anything to make the other side look bad in the eyes of the independent thinker.

It's also funny how the video in the original post was taken down and how the title "Illegal Aliens Assault & Threaten to Rape & Murder child" mentions illegal aliens as if the students were illegals....because they were Latino??? Last time I checked we had Americans in this country of all walks of life.

This story is getting more and more bizarre with time! Below is a link with a story from a GIRL who said she got ISS because of Melanie's lies.

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8144577&nav=1TjD

4/9/2008-Athens
    Girl Sent To ISS For Incident Speaks To KLTV
    News: Girl Sent To ISS For Incident Speaks To KLTV 4/9/08

Athens residents we spoke to Wednesday were shocked at the news Melanie's entire story was made up.

"For her to make it up it is just unbelievable, blows my mind," said Laurie Caves,area resident.

"I think she aught to be prosecuted against," said Michael Kyle, Athens resident.

The video says it all 13 year old Melanie Bowers scratching herself, and another student, Gaby Barrios was punished for it.

"I feel that I was discriminated," said Gaby.

Gaby told KLTV 7 the same thing the tape shows, she never touched Melanie, nobody did.

"They were passing the sign around at school. A saw it I got up to ask her about it. Nothing more, nothing less," said Gaby, "They placed me in ISS because of they accused me of scratching, hitting and threatening her. When I didn't do that. I didn't touch her. They put me in ISS for something I didn't do."

Gaby's mother didn't speak much English, but said through an interpreter she is humiliated and thinks her daughter was targeted because of her race.

"She's very upset that the little girl lied. Being the fact that she's hispanic, what the sign said, it's very offensive to Mexican people."

A problem, that both Gaby's aunt and former students say has been at the school for a long time.

"All these schools they discriminate all the mexicans. Always," said Maricela Cerrillo, Gaby's aunt.

"There is a pretty big racial comments. Everybody in our school call each other the N word and the Mexican people call each other the W," said Athens High School Junior Kevin, "There have been 4 or 5 fights over racial stuff. It's ridiculous."

These tensions weigh heavily on Gaby's cousin, who will be at Athens Middle School next year.

"The mexicans if they do something bad they blame it all on them and on the white girls they can do whatever they won't. They don't tell them anything," said Vernice Cerrillo, Gaby's cousin.

Now there is some relief from the girl at the center of all this, happy that the truth finally came out.

"I feel much better because it's not all the Hispanics did it. I guess they are the bad people here when we aren't the bad people," said Gaby.

Danielle Capper, Reporting dcapper@kltv.com
    I thought the alleged attackers were 3 boys and they got ISS? Why have the police not charged Melanie Bowers yet? Why are the police being quiet about this whole fiasco?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I thought that incident was extremely serious.
    I hope the police and ICE will follow up on your suggestion and arrest and deport those responsible for this. An example should be made because otherwise this could be the beginning of something a lot more serious. And its also a preview of things to come if it isn't stopped. It seems like our kids are not safe in school anymore.
    I may have not read the article correctly, but could you kindly point out where in the article it states that these students are illegal aliens?

I wonder if the lame stream media, after having reported the original story, will even bother to report the lies of this TX student. Knowing it, I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    I thought that incident was extremely serious.
    I hope the police and ICE will follow up on your suggestion and arrest and deport those responsible for this. An example should be made because otherwise this could be the beginning of something a lot more serious. And its also a preview of things to come if it isn't stopped. It seems like our kids are not safe in school anymore.

I may have not read the article correctly, but could you kindly point out where in the article it states that these students are illegal aliens?

I wonder if the lame stream media, after having reported the original story, will even bother to report the lies of this TX student. Knowing it, I doubt it.
    The alleged assailants were called illegals because from the multiple news reports they would have to either be illegal aliens, in illegal alien families, or supporters of illegal aliens.... "illegals"

We pointed this out in our email alert
    She was surrounded by a mob of Latino students that either were illegal aliens, in illegal alien families, or supportive of illegal immigration and attacked.

We pulled the video and the article and notified our entire support list as soon as we confirmed the new information.

Retraction
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-111228.html

I was on the phones for hours yesterday trying my best to get a copy of the police report for further documentation before this update came out.

ALIPAC is often the first or second source that many Americans receive breaking news like this from.

It is not a shock that this happened. What is impressive, is that we have only been wrong or had to retract something this one time in the 3.5 years we have been doing this.

Our credibility is intact as we followed procedures that were sound, cited the official and multiple news reports, and even researched the story by phone. This happened because of the little girl and not because of anything ALIPAC or those news agencies did, and because we pulled the false charges and notified our supporters asap when new info came to light.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The important thing to remember is that the behavior she alleged has happened and has been documented before in several thousand instances. So she did exhaggerate, but I believed it happened to her because of the past behaviors of LaRaza people. This past behavior I have seen in person and on thousands of videos, audio recordings and pictures. So an attack is not something that is above them. So it was believable. My guess is that the racists knew there was a camera and limited their physical violence.

In the end there still was a confrontation based in their opposition to free speech. Apparently they did call her names and acost her, just not as bad as she claimed. But my thoughts are that being a young naieve girl and having to deal with such hate she simply wanted to make sure attention was paid to their behavior. Anyone who suffers from the psychological attack on their rights of free expression, at such a young age without the experience, suffers more than violence. It is a shame that she had to hurt herself to bring attention to the matter. Insinuation and junk theory is normally all that is needed to send the msm into a fury IF the tables were turned. So the sad fact of the matter is that she felt that the only way to bring attention to the hate speech and verbal threats was to hurt herself. This is most likely because she has seen the racists get by with everything and avoid attention simply because of their race. It is sad that our kids have to think in such terms, to know that a specific race (LaRaza) receives much more benefit in our society and is exempt from the law. She, in my opinion knew that noone would listen.

We have to make sure that attention is still paid to the altercation, it is very important. There shouldn't have been an altercation over her rights of free speech. The collectivists only want free speech rights for themselves. Just taking into account the verbage that was slung at her in this situation is serious. The verbal violence can be torture and is simply a psychological ploy. What she received for speaking her mind is more serious than many forms of physical violence. The idea is to create a negative reinforcement, to make her associatte horror with free expression. The racists want her to develop violent anxiety everytime she choses to speak her mind. They want her to feel fear and terror if she opposes what they stand for. Sound familiar? This is exactly what terrorists do. They want to hurt maim and kill anyone who does not bow down to their agenda. They want fear and horror to come to ones mind if they chose to speak out against their atrocities. This is the agenda of the open borders supporters. This is LaRaza. They are the new domestic terrorists. Any person who wishes to hurt another person and squash their rights is a brutish, authoritarian terrorist. It is that simple.

The collectivists are so emboldened by our President and global corpratists they feel they can do anything they choose to do. Their sense of entitlement is so inflated they feel perfectly within their rights to hurt and destroy anything that stands in the way of their theft. And why shouldn't they? They have been taught that they can do as they please without any reprecussions, that because they are of a certain race they are above the law and subtle violence is a tool. Make no mistake about it, these are violent people, they enjoy hurting others, it brings them power and prestige. Geraldo should be proud, as should any supporters of the reconquistas, these violent thugs are frankensteins of their own nurture.

Anyone who supports amnesty and illegal immigration in general supports violence.

Quote in part by Chosen:

"We have to make sure that attention is still paid to the altercation, it is very important. There shouldn't have been an altercation over her rights of free speech. The collectivists only want free speech rights for themselves. Just taking into account the verbage that was slung at her in this situation is serious. The verbal violence can be torture an is simply a psychological ploy. What she received for speaking her mind is more serious than many forms of physical violence. The idea is to create a negative reinforcement, to make her associate horror with free expression."

I believe that this is still a viable part of the incident. Her parents are stepping up to the plate to say she was in the wrong. Where are the parents of the boys who tried to intimidate her and squelch her free speech?

Sorry it is very hard for me to believe this girl put those kind of marks on her self. I seen her face in the news and she would have really had to hit herself hard on the left side of the face for it to remain that red the following day.

I am not saying she is completely innocent in this, but those kids had no right to take her sign or even touch it, we still do have freedom of speech in this country and sounds to me like these Hispanic students did not approve of her freedom of speech.

Infact all illegals and their supporters don't seem to believe in freedom of speech if it does not agree with their opinion on any subject.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12