Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: McCain T-shirt gets man cuffed, stuffed

Link to article and VIDEO
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80405

McCain T-shirt gets man cuffed, stuffed
    'Don't tell him no more, lock him up,' police say
    Posted: November 08, 2008
    12:40 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

A man wearing a McCain-Palin T-shirt during a Philadelphia celebration on election night was arrested, cuffed and stuffed into a police
    cruiser, and supporters said it was for no more than wearing the endorsement of the GOP nominees for president and vice-president.

Although the man protested that he didn't want to cause any trouble, officers manhandled and arrested him, the video posted on YouTube shows.

WND VIDEONETDAILY
    McCain T-shirt gets man cuffed, stuffed
    'Don't tell him no more, lock him up,' police say
    Posted: November 08, 2008
    12:40 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2008 WorldNetDaily

A man wearing a McCain-Palin T-shirt during a Philadelphia celebration on election night was arrested, cuffed and stuffed into a police
    cruiser, and supporters said it was for no more than wearing the endorsement of the GOP nominees for president and vice-president.

Although the man protested that he didn't want to cause any trouble, officers manhandled and arrested him, the video posted on YouTube shows.

Philadelphia Police Sgt. Ray Evers told WND the man, whose name was not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.

"He was causing large crowds to form around him," Evers said, adding that he also "was not listening to police commands."

"He was asked several times to leave the area," the sergeant said. "He refused several commands from police to leave the area."

The tape opens explaining that the man was wearing a McCain T-shirt at a street celebration in honor of president-elect Barack Obama's election victory.

The audio says police told the man to leave the area and he declined. At that point, the video picks up.

The video depicts officers holding the man's chest as he says, "I'm not trying to cause any trouble."

The police then shove the man as the Obama crowd jeers.

"You know what? Don't tell him no more. Don't tell him no more. Just lock him up," an officer states.

While the man is standing off to the side of the celebration, two officers grab him and shake him up, twist his arm behind his back and cuff him.

The crowd circles the man, chanting, "Oh-Bah-Mah! Oh-Bah-Mah!"

"This man was arrested for going into a crowd of Obama supporters post-election wearing a John McCain-Sarah Palin T-shirt," the audio explains. "The officers asked him to leave, he refused … then he was assaulted by officers. Now he's being put into a patrol car.

"This is what we can expect, no freedom of speech," the narrator comments.

WND has reported on previous law enforcement crackdowns on opponents of Obama, including a Kansas case in which a man wrote to a woman he met at his church about his opposition and within 15 minutes found police on his doorstep.

WND also reported when prosecutors in Missouri announced plans to crack down on any campaign ads they viewed as wrong about Obama. The prosecutors claimed someone had to set the record straight and they were going to do it. Missouri Gov. Matt Blunt responded by characterizing the public officials' formation of Obama "truth squads" as nothing short of "police state tactics."

"St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign," said Blunt. "What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment."

Some critics have forecast a crackdown on free speech during the upcoming Obama administration, fueled by Democrats' stated desire to re-adopt the so-called "Fairness Doctrine" that would effectively restrict or eliminate opinion on the broadcast airwaves from radio talk icons like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

And a hypothetical letter from a "Christian from 2012" released by evangelical leader James Dobson's political activist group Focus on the Family Action warns of an attack on public free speech.

The letter, called "Letter from 2012 in Obama’s America," "looks back" on how "the Bible can no longer be freely preached over radio or television stations when the subject matter includes such 'offensive' doctrines as criticizing homosexual behavior. The Supreme Court agreed that these could be kept off the air as prohibited 'hate speech' that is likely to incite violence and discrimination."

Link to article and VIDEO
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80405
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just saw this on WND. I was appalled at the way the cops just attacked him when all he did was raise his arm (not threateningly).

Welcome to AmeriKa, folks. Obama's fascist dictatorship has begun, and he hasn't even taken the oath yet.

"He was causing large crowds to form around him
    Um, what? If that's an illegal act, why wasn't Crystal Dillman arrested for the same thing at the Shenandoah VOPUSA rally?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Common sense says that was stupid on his part. It would incite reactions and if that's what the guy wanted to do, he incited them.

Common Sense says, don't take a knife to a gunfight. And that's what it looks like he did.

I don't agee with the police officers mishandling this man, but how many times was he asked to leave the area and he refused to do so? He could have taken the shirt off, or turned inside-out since there was a fairly huge crowd there to contend with. Throw a little or a lot of alchohol in the mix, and it's a recipe for disaster that could have had this gentleman end up in far worse condition than what the police officers did.

And the way the Obama crowd was all jazzed up, it could have turned real ugly, and the officers would have lost control of the situation and had a riot on their hands. Especially since our country has fallen to the extremes of mobocracy. Over the sensabilities of a republic.

I'm just glad it didn't turn into something more than just that, as it could have sparked riots across the country. And I really don't want to have to barracade my house just yet. I need to at least finish getting the boat ready for winterlife in the garage, and finish work.

In all honesty, the guy should have remained sober. He would have been more reasonable, and would have had a better position if it had escalated like it did. But booze to the courts is a big no no these days. Especially since our courts have taken on the face of a tribunal instead of a court. Where judges rule sepreme in "their" courts, when i personally think they are "our" courts, that they the judges oversee to make sure that trials are carried out without predjudice.

That's just my take on it. Do I like it? No. But I don't like the way the nation in general has been heading especially over the last 20 to 30 years.

I have to agree with Hylander, That crowd could have unleashed a can of whoopa$$ on that man. I dont agree with the way it was handled, but the cops may have done him a favor. You couldn't pay enough me to wear a McCain shirt to an Obot rally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I have to agree with Hylander, That crowd could have unleashed a can of whoopa$$ on that man. I dont agree with the way it was handled, but the cops may have done him a favor. You couldn't pay enough me to wear a McCain shirt to an Obot rally.
    Well I guess we can't wear anything that is Anti Obama now that he is the prez....huh ? Not like no one ever wore Anti Bush stuff for the last 8 years It is all about FREEDOM of speech and expression people !!!!

I think ya'll are right about the booze but not in saying we shouldn't be able to wear whatever we want on PUBLIC STREETS ! Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years ????
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Well I guess we can't wear anything that is Anti Obama now that he is the prez....huh ? Not like no one ever wore Anti Bush stuff for the last 8 years It is all about FREEDOM of speech and expression people !!!!

I think ya'll are right about the booze but not in saying we shouldn't be able to wear whatever we want on PUBLIC STREETS ! Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years ????
    I agree PatrioticSandra.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that Obama supporters are potrayed as uncontrollable mobs, while McCain supporters are not? Is this the kind of behaviour we are to expect and accept from Obama's flock?
    Pathetic!

By the way, wasn't the guy in the video trying to get to his car but the police wouldn't let him? Looked like the cops let the mob take over - instead of establishing order. They couldn't wait to get away from them. What the hell is going on?!?!?
    "

No it's not that at all. There is a time and a place for everything. And since our country has been seduced by the darkside (no color reference meant) and the mass population practices mobocracy, which is an extreme of democracy, it's not too smart to do something like that. If you want to step into somebody elses parade and cause a rucuss, do so. You have the right to do so, but I wouldn't advise it. He was walking into a den of what Vladimir Lenin called udeful idiots. Not a wise thing to do. One can easily end up mained or dead doing that.

I screw people up all the time, as I have anti-republican, and anti-democratic slogans on my bumper. But my favorite one is the one with the flagbearer, drummer and flute player marching.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

No it's not that at all. There is a time and a place for everything. And since our country has been seduced by the darkside (no color reference meant) and the mass population practices mobocracy, which is an extreme of democracy, it's not too smart to do something like that. If you want to step into somebody elses parade and cause a rucuss, do so. You have the right to do so, but I wouldn't advise it. He was walking into a den of what Vladimir Lenin called udeful idiots. Not a wise thing to do. One can easily end up mained or dead doing that.

I screw people up all the time, as I have anti-republican, and anti-democratic slogans on my bumper. But my favorite one is the one with the flagbearer, drummer and flute player marching.
    exactly...there is a time and a place for everything and I think the cops likely saved that man from his own stupidity. Whether that was thier intention or not....who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

Not to hijack this thread, but I ordered some new stuff from cafepress.com

2 stickers that say "Not my president"

1 that says "This is a no Obama zone. Mention his name and I'll drop you where you stand" (that one's for hubby!)

1 that has Uncle Sam with a turban and the words "what the **** did you do?"
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008