Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Reconquistas harass CNN and Patriotic Minutemen

Campo, CA. Open Border reconquistas, Anarchists and Comunists verbaly attack a CNN camera crew and the Minutemen calling them racist. Enrique Morones, leader of the Border Angels defames Lou Dobbs and the Minutemen by blaming them for illegal alien deaths in the desert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsE2fWelkI

Brazen Commies

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it wasn't for his having a platform within this <cough> "cause", nobody would even know who in the Hell Morones is. He's just another one shooting off his mouth because it makes him feel like he's important.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a pity this video won't be seen by all those Americans who think the illegals and their sympathizers are a bunch of sweet gentle innocents who are getting a hard time from "nativists" like us! I noticed some of these people hide their faces behind a bandana; kind of reminds me of the klan hiding behind a hood and a sheet. The communist and anarchist thugs are showing their true colors, it appears.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

It's a pity this video won't be seen by all those Americans who think the illegals and their sympathizers are a bunch of sweet gentle innocents who are getting a hard time from "nativists" like us! I noticed some of these people hide their faces behind a bandana; kind of reminds me of the klan hiding behind a hood and a sheet. The communist and anarchist thugs are showing their true colors, it appears.

Something has to give. Thank God this crackdown is happening, if nothing else it should make some of them come down off their high horses, if they have any sense. If they go too far overboard they may be in for more of a crackdown then they thought.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gadfly said:

It's a pity this video won't be seen by all those Americans who think the illegals and their sympathizers are a bunch of sweet gentle innocents
    It can be, start sending the link of it to people you know and ask them to do the same, make sure you encourage people to watch and forward so people will see what these reconquistas and their goons are really like.

Send this to 10 people, they each send to 10, the number of people seeing this will rise rapidly.

I liked how the narrator of the segment said a bit sarcastically about how the reconquistas talk of taking back the American SW for Latinos, and after that he said "and they call the Munitemen racists!"!!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal USCitizen,

Fortunately for us, these people do have a talent for shooting themselves and their cause in the foot. We should never deprive them of the opportunity to do so, as given a chance, they will eventually discredit themselves and their movement in the eyes of all but their fanatical supporters.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Same old story: since the OBL and anarchists have no facts or logic to support their position, they call citizens who want secure borders "racist."

News flash: this tired tactic doesn't work anymore.

Wow, blaming Lou for some migrant dying in the desert......He should blame Bush for not securing the border, giving the illegal the idea he could get in. And blame bush for the 4,000 Americans a year that are killed by illegals -- although I'm sure the Border Devils don't care about that. Yeah, and take Lou off the air.....Looks like he is getting under the reconquistas skin......Shows how open they are to a dialogue on the subject --SHUT THE TRUTH TELLER UP!! That's the mentality you get when you let millions of Third Worlders and comminists into a Western Constitutional Republic. I hope America can see this, and we can turn this around, or the SW will be the Peoples Republic of Mexico within the NAU.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I wonder if CNN is still pro-illegal???
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul