Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Rense Under Attack - What Does it Mean for All of US?

Rense.com has been great about running important ALIPAC announcements. Back when we were just getting started we received a great deal of web traffic from Rense. I am sending Jeff an email and offering to assist anyway we can!

Now there are many different opinions shared at Rense and of course I do not agree with them all, but he has done a great job at providing information you can't get from the MSM.

Pt. 1
    Rense Under Attack - What Does it Mean for All of US?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWHre3MKz2U

Pt. 2
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0eg7nkbCo

www.rense.com

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rense.com Now Under
    Severe, Routine Attack
    9-3-8

We are being regularly hacked and taken down by the dark side. We cannot trace the exact point of origin but these are highest level ops...of that there is no question. We are back up now and profoundly appreciate your support. No other world news service is being assaulted like this so we know rense.com and all those who support its Freedom of Speech and freedom of journalistic inquiry are directly on and over the target. Thank you for your kind emails and gracious patience. We ARE taking more steps to upgrade our security but the opposition is literally the top of the Westen power structure seeking to remake America in its image. Something I am dedicated to opposing to the last. - Jeff Rense

http://www.rense.com/general83/atack.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    NOT good I am glad you are offering assistance!

Watched the video on youtube. Text comments have been disabled. I wonder why?

This isn't good at all and should have us all worried We can't lose this battle , PRAY people and Pray hard !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

any IP security environment worth their salt should have an idea where this is coming from. Also, perhaps other news stations are not taken down because they have better security.

up the security and get a good security team to investigate.

I've had trouble getting on their site off and on for the past several weeks, including yesterday. This is bad.

Not good.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

http://digg.com/world_news/Israelis_Att ... _Print_Art

I believe this story was broken at Rense.com --

Israeli operatives are probably trying and succeeding in bringing down Rense.com -->

What this would have done, if succeeded would have pushed and ushered in the North American Union when they wanted to (the globalists). The reason it has stalled and not gone according to their plan is because this didn't take place. The "dual" need for a 'union' to thwart terrorism. All thruout history governments have done things to their own people to falsify "patriotism" to get the public on board with government agendas. We did it right after 9/11 .... signed into law constutional stealing legislation, pumped more money into the military industrial complex and gave up more of our monies, thru inflation - to fun this "fake tactic" - and if this would have taken place in Mexico, we would be looking at a Union this moment - for the American people are drones.

Communism, Cold War, now Terrorism -- the government creates enemies so you give up your money, freedoms to make government bigger.

Its all the writing on the wall you need.