Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Sen. Menendez uses race card against opposition

Sen. Menendez says: Unfortunately, Xenophobic voices won today.

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/s7nhxTs- ... -opponents

I have no problem being called a xenophobe. I'm not a xenophobe to the extent of having a fear of all foreigners. But I greatly dislike foreigners in our country illegally. If that makes me a xenophobe, then I wear it proudly Menendez.

You can't scare me off with name-calling, Bozo.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This person would like to take over our country by cunning. And you can be sure he thought he was near victory. The pro-illegals like to say crude things about Americans. The reason for this seems to be because Americans are generous and for the most part trusting. But the gig is up now, cat's out of the bag, true colors are showing and the illegals...soon they will be going! AND as they say on the McLaughlin Report 'BYE-BYE!'.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can we send him and that doofus over in FLA. back to El Hefe?

Maybe in exchange for them coughing up that cop-killer Joanne Chesimard?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Thanks

Thanks for posting this link.

New Jersey is not represented by our two Senators Menedez and Lautenberg who both voted yes for that nation destroying bill.

I cannot wait to vote both of them out of office!

They work for La Raza and big business!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Mr Menedez "80% of America are xenophobes". You gotta love it when they hang themselves

Wisdom: "The Racecard is always the last play of a dieing cause"-Reciprocity
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

JAK
    When the initial video finishes... if you click on START video...you can also hear gRaham promoting the END of his career!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

We are not xenophobes, we are Patriots !!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast