Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: When the Rednecks Arrive

Our opposition likes to call us Rednecks.

Let's remind them what it looks like when the Rednecks arrive to save their lands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdN1gb9X2Gg

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

is that "W" leading on the White Stallion across the bridge with his "Alipacer's" following ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

They need a reminder.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I love that white horse!

Tell me more folks . Wish I could watch it.

But I do have a good idea about our Braveheart , Titan spirit once it wakes up .

But I don't remember it ever taking so much to wake it before , it went from sleeping with one eye open to sleeping like a rock and almost as dumb .

4:50 in the film

Theoden: So much death... What can men do against such reckless hate?

Aragorn: Ride out with me.

Thanks W. Now I know what the point is . Only the strong survive in this world .

I went there and got about one minute of it, before it kicked me off .

I went to the theatre to see that movie'300'. I only watched 15 min.s of it though. I couldn't handle it, but it is what they do in war .

It was about the Spartans who were fighting for their country .They were known as the greatist warriors . I wish it had been more history in it .

Don't know much about Tolkien, other than that he was a friend of CS Lewis and a Roman Catholic....therefore much of his imagery is lost on me.

I have a very basic theology:
    "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground" (Genesis 3:19)
    "Let the one who stole steal no longer, but let him work with his hands, producing that which is good" (Ephesians 4:28 )

A lot of people try to find a shortcut, in these days just as thousands of years ago. This provides a lot of work for the lawyers, but not much else...
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

The finest analogy one can make and I've referred to this one a lot in the past. The Lord of the Rings is one of the best movie sequels ever made in my opinion and I will absolutely watch it over and over again until my eyes can no longer recieve the light. I kind of wish that the sequels started with the story of "The Hobbit" instead of the "Fellowship of the Ring". Odd, though, I bought the triology and at the end of the battle for Helm's Deep, I didn't see the part where the trees beat up on the fleeing Orcs on the DVD that I have. Hmm..wonder how many more scenes are missing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast