VIDEO: Why the GOP MUST Stop Obama’s Unconstitutional Amnesty and the Democrat’s Secret Project

November 16, 2014 By Joel Frewa

As soon as this week, we may have 5 million new “legal” residents in the United States thanks to President Obama’s magic, constitution defying pen. The GOP has been talking tough against Obama doing this, but will they actually do anything but talk? Doubt it. It is my opinion that the GOP has traded democrat support for the KeystoneXL pipeline for any congressional action opposing Obama’s executive amnesty.

Any amnesty would be nothing more than a simple band-aid to the immigration problems we face, but it will allow the democrat party to start in on a very important project. As you can see in the map below of the 2012 election vote in FL, Democrat districts are heavy urban areas, surrounded by republican districts. Republicans were able to gerrymander these districts in 2010, yet they remain 51-49 districts, for the most part.

So, once Obama and the democrats illegally legalize 5 million illegal immigrants, they will be available for all the other public programs for which they don’t already qualify, the big one being PUBLIC HOUSING. Under the leadership of Julian Castro, the radical leftists former San Antonio mayor (video below), Obama and HUD will begin to issue all kinds of non-public and low key executive actions and directives about public housing. They will flood these sub-urban, 51-49 districts with new non-voting residents. At that point all the pieces will be in place, so once any pathway to citizenship is passed, they will immediately flip all of those suburban districts all over the country. Thus giving the Democrat party the permanent majority they so desire.

Video at the page link:

I have advocated for immigration reform in the past. Being an immigrant myself, I know that we have a problem, and that the system is very broken. But two things that we as conservatives MUST do are fight against Obama’s executive actions, and ensure that any form of immigration reform does NOT include a pathway to citizenship. After all, giving illegal immigrants citizenship is the ultimate amnesty.

What do you think? Do you agree or disagree? Share this story and let us know.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/11/16/video...ecret-project/