Video: Will Residents of DC Suburbs Volunteer to House Illegal Immigrants?
Will people sign a petition that relocates illegal immigrant children from the...
m.cnsnews.com

Video: Will Residents of DC Suburbs Volunteer to House Illegal Immigrants?

By Dan Joseph July 30, 2014

We are hearing a lot these days about the need to have “compassion” for the thousands of unaccompanied minors who have illegally crossed the southern border. But, the government definition of “compassion” seems to include moving large groups of these kids from the southern border into towns across the United States, without telling the citizens who are currently living there.

I decided to go to a liberal area and find out how people felt about having illegal minors bussed into their town. Not surprisingly, many of them were perfectly fine with the prospect. But, I quickly learned that their sympathies only went so far.

Obviously, the idea of bringing these kids to beautiful Northern Virginia all seemed great - in theory - to many of the people I talked to. But, support for my initiative stopped at agreeing to sign a piece of paper. When I asked these citizens to do anything more to help solve the problem, their sympathy seemed to quickly evaporate.

Over the course of about an hour, I acquired nine signatures from enthusiastic passersby. However, not a single signer would agree to personally help these theoretical visitors to Old Town, Alexandria by offering up their homes.

Good thing the government isn’t asking the wealthy liberals who support Obamacare to switch their health plans. God knows what kind of chaos that would cause.

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/dan-...XzLAr4.twitter