Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEOS: Racism at MSNBC?

Friends,

Here at ALIPAC we do not discuss guns or gun rights because we just dont need that issue mixed with immigration.

However, considering the major assault on free speech that is going on right now I felt compelled to post these two videos for you to use.

I have not checked out the sources for these videos on Youtube and make no claims or endorsements in their favor. In fact, Id like some volunteers to check them out for me.

Here is how MSNBC reported how evil white people with guns were likely to harm Obama in the context of the protester with the assault rifle.

VIDEOS
    MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N ... edded#t=92

Turns out the guy with the rifle was black! And MSNBC lied and implied the guy was white and doctored the video to fit that lie!

Here's the proof!

Black man with "machine gun" protests Obama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syx26Qt ... edded#t=88

Wow! Damn wow! We are in so much trouble in this country right now with this going on.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W., thank you for posting as always!!!!!!!!!!

April
    Wow! Damn wow! We are in so much trouble in this country right now with this going on.

W
    Yeah lots of shady stuff going on!

This is the most crucial warning you and all of us need to get out to everyone. The Obama administration purchased MSNBC, NBC and CNBC when they gave General Electric approximately 140 BILLION bail out money. We all know that General Electric owns MSNBC, NBC and CNBC... The beauty of this for Obama and the Congressional bimbos among him is that they purchased these news media outlets with your dollars. This is a prostitute news media affiliate... We gave them the most money, but Obama the one that signed the check... so they are loyal to him and government controlled.

Turn them off... they are non players... they have the lowest ratings of any "former" news channels... They are done... let them die their slow death. It will be just another government owned entity that is bankrupt...

Clear to me that MSNBC is not practicing Absence of Malice.

The intent was to Malign half the population, the half that didn't vote for Obama.

Look at this. This guy is claiming it was a publicity stunt.

This guy Hancock is on Rick Sanchez Show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPSV0ZQ ... re=related

And look at what MSNBC turned it into.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Hypocrisy from MSNBC is only trumped by their arrogance!!!

I hope this gets blown up all over the net!!!

WHEN WILL ANY OF THESE TRAITORS BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING?!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    This is the most crucial warning you and all of us need to get out to everyone. The Obama administration purchased MSNBC, NBC and CNBC when they gave General Electric approximately 140 BILLION bail out money. We all know that General Electric owns MSNBC, NBC and CNBC... The beauty of this for Obama and the Congressional bimbos among him is that they purchased these news media outlets with your dollars. This is a prostitute news media affiliate... We gave them the most money, but Obama the one that signed the check... so they are loyal to him and government controlled.

Turn them off... they are non players... they have the lowest ratings of any "former" news channels... They are done... let them die their slow death. It will be just another government owned entity that is bankrupt...
    Boycott them ALL!!!!

General Electric
    owns NBC Stations: WNBC, New York, KNBC, Los Angeles, WMAQ, Chicago, WCAU, Philadelphia, KNTV, San Jose/San Francisco, KXAS, Dallas/FortWorth WRC .Washington WTVJ, Miami KNSD, San Diego WVIT, Hartford WNCN Raleigh WCMH, Columbus WVTM, Birmingham WJAR, Providence
    Telemundo Stations: KVEA/KWHY Los Angeles WNJU, New York WSCV ,Miami KTMD Houston WSNS, Chicago KXTX Dallas/Fort Worth KVDA, San Antonio KSTS,
    San Jose/San Francisco KDRX, WKAQ Puerto Rico, NBC Universal Television Studio,
    NBC Universal Television Distribution,
    CNBC ,MSNBC, Bravo ,Mun2TV, Sci-Fi channel, USA, Sleuth, Oxygen Film, Universal Pictures
    Parks: Universal Parks & Resorts ,Other General Electric Businesses, GE Aircraft Engines, GE Commercial Finance, GE Consumer Products, GE Industrial Systems,
    GE Insurance, GE Medical Systems, GE Plastics, GE Power Systems ,GE Specialty Materials, GE Transportation Systems

Good for FoxNews!

Just on FOX NEWS...........

Bret Baier pointed out how MSNBC talked about Obama, guns, and white people, while showing the video of a man carrying a rifle outside of a Town Hall meeting, and failed to mention that the man carrying the rifle in the video was black.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

AE

If I were not so stinking tired today, I would have the energy to be outraged, although I am outraged....

This is beyond ridiculous, but what can we expect from MSNBC, liars and patsies for the far left.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Thank You Dixie......you said it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Clear to me that MSNBC is not practicing Absence of Malice.

The intent was to Malign half the population, the half that didn't vote for Obama.

Look at this. This guy is claiming it was a publicity stunt.

This guy Hancock is on Rick Sanchez Show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPSV0ZQ ... re=related

And look at what MSNBC turned it into.

Dixie
    ------------------------