Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Blue Angel

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland said: "Lets try and be like the little Dutch boy and at least stick a finger in the hole."

FWIW, the Dutch are emigrating to get away from the Islamofascists who have taken over. The battle is lost as far as I can see. After the murder of that guy named Van Gogh, they are too afraid to take a stand.

We are losing our country to a different group with the same intent of taking over.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

usmcvet
    I was referring to the little dutch boy and the dam of many years ago at least attempting to slow the flow.
    But I see what you mean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Charlesoakisland: Roger on the finger in the dike. I don't think I have enough fingers. It's a good mental image though. What happens when the dike springs a leak and no one does anything about it?? Pretty soon, no dike and we are all walking around in a knee deep cess pool. Add to it, Fox et al poking holes in the dike from the upsteam side and the border patrol bailing for all their worth with buckets supplied by HOMSEC. Actually, HOMSEC calls them buckets, but they are deceivingly like sieves... Hmmmm.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

knee deep is not far off we are already ankle deep in gators.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12