Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are his employers paying him the adverse effect wage?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Villaraza, yes that sounds about right!!!!

This man is disgraceful to say the least, the rest I cannot say in this board, but you all know. I feel sorry for his wife, she needs to take him to the cleaners and makehim pay good for his hurt and disgrace of her.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Saki wrote:

It will be interesting to see if Hillary continues to utilize him in her campaign. It's a little ironic that she'd end up with this scoundrel in her life.
    Ah, what an excellect point/observation Saki.

megalomaniac - a pathological egotist..see also the Mayor of L.A.

Even though this TV interviewer may not know everything about him, she at least knows that he has a wife who has cancer and yet she still is seeing him. Tells you alot about the woman herself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A Latino star shines less brightly

His career may survive, but many are disappointed by Villaraigosa’s involvement in scandal

Felipe Mares groped for words Thursday morning as he tried to explain his complicated feelings about the mayor he voted for with such high hopes just two years ago.

“I feel like a kid. I’m confused,â€

I don't know about you all, but I see a few positives coming out of this. One, Mr. Mayor may lose votes for his upcoming run at higher office. And Two, his discarded wife knows all his dirty secrets and as a disgruntled ex she may turn on him, in fact she may turn against what he is doing to the city of Los Angeles. Maybe she can even turn him in. Never underestimate the power of a woman scorned

Wouldn't it be great if she joined "You don't speak for me". Maybe somebody should send her an invite. That would get back at Tony VillaRaza.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123