Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Viral photo of Reopened Mt. Rushmore: What do you see?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Viral photo of Reopened Mt. Rushmore: What do you see?

Viral photo of Reopened Mt. Rushmore: What do you see?

Posted by National Director, Dee on October 20, 2013 at 3:49pm in Tea Party
    View Discussions

Megan Ahrens
    October 17

Mt. Rushmore reopened for the first time in 2 weeks on Monday morning, we happened to be driving through to Denver and stopped here around 7:30am on Monday. What do you see in this picture?

Megan Ahrens Not what I was expecting for my first time seeing Mt. Rushmore.

Brandon Ahrens Wow, you mean you to tell me this your photo and you did NOT photo shop it? Id put in on thechive.com!

Yesterday at 1:26pm · 2

Megan Ahrens Not photo shopped! I was seriously there right when it opened Monday morning, October 14th, and snapped this myself!

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/to...sg_share_topic
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Add this phenomena to the earthquake we had here in Washington that split the Washington monument and damaged the National Cathedral.
    It aint look'n Pretty when stone POTUS's Cry
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Viral Photo From the Re-Opening of Mt. Rushmore; Are the Forefathers Crying?

Posted by: Michelle Wright
    Posted date: October 20, 2013 In: News

Mt. Rushmore reopened for the first time in 2 weeks on Monday morning, we happened to be driving through to Denver and stopped here around 7:30am on Monday. What do you see in this picture?
    Megan Ahrens Not what I was expecting for my first time seeing Mt. Rushmore.
    Brandon Ahrens Wow, you mean you to tell me this your photo and you did NOT photo shop it? Id put in on thechive.com!
    Yesterday at 1:26pm · 2
    Megan Ahrens Not photo shopped! I was seriously there right when it opened Monday morning, October 14th, and snapped this myself!~TEAPARTY.ORG

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/20/vi...b_source=pubv1

BTT ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn