Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Visa outdated,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visa outdated,

So, when a Visa runs out and has been for sometime, is this person now considered an illegal alien
    and how do you report this action
    Mark Eaton

Quote Originally Posted by markeaton1010 View Post
    So, when a Visa runs out and has been for sometime, is this person now considered an illegal alien
    and how do you report this action
    Yes. Report it to ICE. Private message ALIPAC and ask for state or local contacts you could also notify.

Welcome to ALIPAC!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately, if within a sanctuary city or state, nothing is done...hard to believe but even illegal aliens with criminal histories are protected. Living in a sanctuary city, certainly not by the people's choice, means ICE's telephone number is always busy - try reporting to a busy signal. But as suggested prior, maybe the other avenues to report will accomplish your goal.
    Last edited by artist; 10-03-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Can I report somebody to ICE if he overstayed his visa

Resolved Question:

Can I report somebody to ICE if he overstayed his visa back in 2010?he was here for 6 months,180 days..
    He was on h1,LOST HIS JOB,so h1 visa status expired as well as i-94.right. He is working again on valid h1 visa for another a year.
    Can I still report him to ICE,for his overstay here in usa?

Expert: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied
    Yes, you can report him, but ICE may not do anything about it. Please do not blame the messenger. I can only tell you the truth about it. You can make the report by going to http://www.ice.gov/ and calling the 800 number there. The problem is that ICE does not have the financial resources to deport everyone that is deportable. So they are focusing on criminals. If he were to get arrested for something, that's what would trigger a deportation. But don't invent any charges against him because that would get you into trouble. Here is a link so you see what I am talking about:

http://www.cis.org/articles/2010/civ...iorities-1.pdf

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I report illegals, who I suspect are doing business without licenses. You know, they're doing landscapinp or remodeling w/no business license. Or sometimes a registered contractor will be in an exempt status where he can't have employees---and bingo, he gets thousands of dollars fine.

The state agencies I report to are not in the business of immigration enforcement. It's kind of a sideways tactic---but why not, since most American citizens try to follow the rules. And illegals just figure they can set up shop and start raking in----cash. Under the table.

We have a Goodwill store---and I always see foreigners in there buying cart loads of shoes. Apparently they sell these to Africans. However, they are supposed to have a home occupancy permit to do this. And a state business license, and who knows what else. Don't tell me they are broke. I see them ALL the time in the GW---getting bargains for 1/10th the original cost, in the As Is dept.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It depends. If the alien has applied for a renewal or a change in status within the time allowed and the CIS has not yet responded then no. One of the problems with the current system is that the CIS is incapable of processing most of these requests in a reasonable time.