Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Voice of God is SPEAKING through AMERICAN Patriots!

Although the Catholic Church asserts that IT IS the VOICE of GOD on earth, for AGES, the Catholic Church has CONSISTENTLY REFUSED to ACKNOWLEDGE WRONGDOING on ITS part, EVEN when CAUGHT in the ACT. And VERY AGONIZINGLY SLOW at APOLIGIZING, EVEN when WARRANTED. And surely, the Catholic Church HAS been WRONG TIME and AGAIN on various issues. And I believe that at such times God uses OTHERS to SPEAK OUT His warnings to the Catholic Church and society in general on these matters. I believe that God spoke through the French patriot St. Joan of Arc to warn the English invaders to LEAVE her native France. Yet, some of the French Catholic clerical and lay leaders SIDED traitorously with the English in OPPOSING the voice of God speaking through St. Joan of Arc. They JOINED in PERSECUTING and ultimately KILLING her. I believe the SAME is true TODAY of the ILLEGAL immigration invasion of OUR country. TOO many Catholic clerical and lay leaders SIDE with the ILLEGALS and thus AID and ABET illegal immigration. I see the voice of God speaking through my FELLOW American patriots and loyal FELLOW world citizen LEGAL residents who are OUTRAGED at the UNBELIEVABLE HAVOC illegal immigration is WREAKING on OUR country. I see His Spirit MOVING my DEEPLY compassionate fellow Americans and legal residents to RISE UP TOGETHER and DEMAND the FREEING of our UNJUSTLY imprisoned fellow American patriots Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean! And HE is the reason WHY I HIT the STREETS in PUBLIC protest for these two GOOD men EVERY day I possibly can!

why DO you type LIKE that IT makes your POSTS very irritating TO read

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    why DO you type LIKE that IT makes your POSTS very irritating TO read
    I agree...I'll use it INFREQUENTLY to highlight something - but more than that starts to get irritating...

Note that when creating a post ALIPAC is very generous about providing buttons for bold italics underline and
    Code:
    code

Might want to try em...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...