Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voinovich on Hannity

Anyone out there from Ohio should blast and or recall that jerk! He was a rude,uninformed (didn't even know what he voted for today) and in complete denial. Arrogant sob that needs to get out of office!

I listened this afternoon on Hannity. This Senator was arrogant indeed!!

Besides not reading the bill he was asked if the Senate did a cost analysis of this immigration bill. He couldn't answer that so he started saying that 40% of the newly legalized illegals would probably go home after they are done working here!! PROBABLY!!! I'm not betting my families future on that suggestion!!

He started saying he wasn't going to be intimidated by phone calls telling him his career is over. He said because he's been in office for 40 years!

Well, THAT'S 40 YEARS TOO LONG!!!

The arrogance!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if they go home, the social security will follow them. We even send welfare to anchor babies to Mexico. No problem the post office will find them.

re:Voinovich

Arrogant indeed. Yeah I liked his supposition that the illegals will go home...yeah with our retirement funds. Did you know that baskets of ballots were found in Tijuana a few years back (U.S. ballots)? The L.A. Times did a story on it. What does that tell you? They're hijacking the entire country.