Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congress looks like F-Troop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    AirborneSapper,Wouldn't it be poetic justice to use feathers from the poultry plants that hire the illegals?
    Ohhhhh!!! I like that idea!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Other than Tancredo - and maybe Ron Paul - I don't know any I would call a 'good guy'. Tancredo put himself out there and took the heat for a very long time. The others became 'enlightened' a little too late to suit me.
    With all due respect, you need to do a little more research. There are a lot of good guys and a few good gals in the Congress (Reps & Dems). They may be the minority, but they're there none the less.

FYI: Duncan Hunter has been fighting this battle since before Tancredo was elected to the U.S. Congress. Besides that, Hunter and Tancredo are lock-step on most issues. Hunter's experience and ability to get things done is what separates him from Tancredo. He may not be as vocal as Tancredo on illegal immigration, but he's every bit as concerned. Furthermore, he's more of a doer in my opinion, whereas Tancredo is more of a talker.

Someone that doesn't agree with you 100% of the time on every issue is not necessarily a bad guy. However, to my way of thinking they had better darn well agree with us on the border security and illegal immigration issue!

Sorry, I guess my feelings are hurt because you seem to have a dislike for my favorite presidential candidate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    With all due respect, you need to do a little more research. There are a lot of good guys and a few good gals in the Congress (Reps & Dems). They may be the minority, but they're there none the less.

FYI: Duncan Hunter has been fighting this battle since before Tancredo was elected to the U.S. Congress. Besides that, Hunter and Tancredo are lock-step on most issues. Hunter's experience and ability to get things done is what separates him from Tancredo. He may not be as vocal as Tancredo on illegal immigration, but he's every bit as concerned. Furthermore, he's more of a doer in my opinion, whereas Tancredo is more of a talker.

Someone that doesn't agree with you 100% of the time on every issue is not necessarily a bad guy. However, to my way of thinking they had better darn well agree with us on the border security and illegal immigration issue!

Sorry, I guess my feelings are hurt because you seem to have a dislike for my favorite presidential candidate.
    First off, I have no allegiance to any candidate and would never insult another citizen for the sake of any politician.

With all due respect - and I mean it - I never heard of your favorite candidate until just a few months ago. I have been living this mess here in Texas for 30 years and for the last 10 years, have listened, watched, and read closely on this subject.

If this man has been up there this long, why hasn't he made himself known? Why hasn't he gone on TV and spoke against it? I don't mean in the last few months when it is safe and almost popular - I mean when it was unpopular - when he would have risked the ire of the WH? I can't believe I didn't catch him at some point while channel surfing.

Illegal immigration is the most pressing problem we have. It is apparent to a lot of people now - but it was kept under wraps by the media and our government.

Think about it. If you had the power this man does, the connections, the access - what would you have been doing for all the years you were up there? If it were me - and I assume you - I would be known as the anti-illegal voice in Washington.

I would be writing op-ed pieces. I would go on TV shows, armed with facts, pictures, statistics and videos - and speak the truth - the horrible truth of this thing. I would have town hall meetings all over my area, warning people and again giving the facts. I would go anywhere, anytime to speak on this. If he has all the power to get things done - why didn't he?

No I don't need someone to agree 100% of the time. In fact, I don't need anyone to agree with me - at all. I just need someone to think first of America and Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by MW

First off, I have no allegiance to any candidate and would never insult another citizen for the sake of any politician.

With all due respect - and I mean it - I never heard of your favorite candidate until just a few months ago. I have been living this mess here in Texas for 30 years and for the last 10 years, have listened, watched, and read closely on this subject.

If this man has been up there this long, why hasn't he made himself known? Why hasn't he gone on TV and spoke against it? I don't mean in the last few months when it is safe and almost popular - I mean when it was unpopular - when he would have risked the ire of the WH? I can't believe I didn't catch him at some point while channel surfing.

Illegal immigration is the most pressing problem we have. It is apparent to a lot of people now - but it was kept under wraps by the media and our government.

Think about it. If you had the power this man does, the connections, the access - what would you have been doing for all the years you were up there? If it were me - and I assume you - I would be known as the anti-illegal voice in Washington.

I would be writing op-ed pieces. I would go on TV shows, armed with facts, pictures, statistics and videos - and speak the truth - the horrible truth of this thing. I would have town hall meetings all over my area, warning people and again giving the facts. I would go anywhere, anytime to speak on this. If he has all the power to get things done - why didn't he?

No I don't need someone to agree 100% of the time. In fact, I don't need anyone to agree with me - at all. I just need someone to think first of America and Americans.
    Some candidates don't want to stick there necks out to far in fear of getting burned! (Look what happened to Obama) But Hunter hasn't been vocal on the immigration issue where I'd say maybe at most 100 million Americans are very concerned about it where the rest are passive about it! Americans need to wake up and see that illegal immigration effects our lives everyday! Problems with our food and water, pollution, overcrowding, raising taxes and services, and increase insurances! (I'm sure there are plenty more problems)

Yes candidates only go after popular "safe" issues that the vast majority goes after! I haven't seen the Republican Debate, but the Democratic one was a joke as there was no talk of immigration at all!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12