Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voting

I agree with you on both points....La Raza is encouraging illegals to sign up and vote....that has been posted here several times....
    Voting is a U.S. citizen Priviledge...not to be given to non citizens..Not having ID as an excuse is stupid....my 96 year old Aunt in Florida (who was a shut-in) had an ID card...you can't even rent a video without one

I also feel the elections are rigged.....Tom Tancredo....Duncan Hunter ...and Ron Paul were/are TOTALLY ignored... I guess because they don't belong to the right organizations...
    Duncan Hunter seems to be the all around best choice....look what he did in Ca with the wall b/4 the wall became popular...and the whole state was against him....yet he did it..."It's not what you know...it's WHO you know"

The newspapers are totally rigged....they will only let you know what they want you to know...and then flavor it to be biased
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've never seen specific details of a single incident, but I've read reposts regarding voter fraud. In Franklin County, OH you may be selected for justy duty because you are a registered voter. A few registered voters have opted out, of duty, because they admitted to not being a U.S. citizen.

If they aren't a citizen, they shouldn't be registered to vote. I've not read of anyone sufferring any type of penalty.

Anyone that has a driver's license can register to vote. It's another good reason to NOT give illrgals a DL.

You can bet illegals are voting and one of the biggest culprets of this is the "Motor Voter" act put through our congress. Now when you get your drivers license (Illegals can get one in 7 states was just 8 before Oregon opted out but how many still have one) you can register to vote at the DMV how convienent!!

This was I believe why Spitzer tried to give a drivers license to illegals in NY and how Hillary got drawn in, she was hoping for the illegal vote.

But you can bet it is going on all over the county, everytime an illegal votes it null and voids an Americans vote!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Along this same subject...

Well over a year ago, we had some focused activity geared at voting / ID requirements / illegal person .... You can do a search here for threads related to, or titled "Lock the Vote". Myself, and a few other folks here put some effort in to find and document many aspects related to illegal aliens and voting fraud. Of course, what few in the MSM, or the government will openly admit is, the problem is likely worse than what is assumed on the surface.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    There's somethging like 34 million (it may be more) illegal aliens illegally in the U.S., so that's a lot of votes. Presidential candidates know this and pander to them because of that.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Here is an interesting story to ponder

I live in a very high hispanic area of Las Vegas ,

I vote in every election , Now the last few years even though its
    a well built up area I have never , not ever had to wait at the polls to vote and like I said , its a high hispanic area ,

I have never seen the evidence that they are voting , at least not here

Of course you do have to be on the voter rolls and you do have to show
    a picture id to vote

there was a story in the chicago papers this past summer about luis guitieras (sp?) (congressman) personally encouraging the illegals in his district to register to vote. he even personally brought their voter registration forms to the court house, big media circus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast