Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    there was a story in the chicago papers this past summer about luis guitieras (sp?) (congressman) personally encouraging the illegals in his district to register to vote. he even personally brought their voter registration forms to the court house, big media circus.
    Luis is the head reconquist

I think the guy also holds a govt post in mexico

This guy needs to be close to number one on the "must go " list along
    with a few others in Calif

Yes it is time for Luis the traitor to go along with Boxer, Feinstein and Pelosi from Calif....I am sure there is more.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

btt
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Concern 1) The first is voter fraud. I have heard stories of this, but I don’t know of any specific cases, but isn’t it true that in some parts of America, it is very much possible and has even occurred, where illegal aliens can vote in local, state, congressional, and presidential elections?

I think that in some states, the only identification that is checked is a drivers license when you go in to vote. Even if a person has a voter registration, these can easily be obtained in some states, or faked. This is a huge concern to me and should be for many Americans.

I mean think about it, if millions of illegals can get jobs with fake green cards and false social security cards, they could possibly find ways to vote in our elections in favor of politicians that are pro-amnesty and pro-open borders.

With some of the liberal and waco local, and state governments, they would love for illegals to be able to vote in elections to keep them in office or to get more like minded politicians in office. This would be an audacity to our country and American citizens.

Hasn’t this all ready happened in some parts of our country?
    When calling Frankensteins office last fall to voice my opinion of the DREAM act. I spoke with her staffer Ben. I mentioned that she should be listening to the Citizens not the illegals. His response was, and I quote "you don't have to be a citizen to vote, only registered" Looks like that office knows of, and encourages voter fraud.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Anyone have any idea why Jumpsman23 edited all his posts?

I never had the opportunity to see them. Was there something there that shouldn't have been?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Anyone have any idea why Jumpsman23 edited all his posts?

I never had the opportunity to see them. Was there something there that shouldn't have been?
    No there wasn't. It looks as if Jumpsman has decided to bail on this forum. He's deleted every post he made in every thread. I don't know why he did this but it is a free country.

Or was, anyway...

goodness now where is he/she going to find such a fine bunch of patriots like ALIPACers?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12