Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wake Forest University to host immigration Forum

Just wanted you guys to know that Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem NC is hosting an Illegal Immigration Forum Octobert 3 to the 8!?

It was reported by the WGHP Fox News Greensboro on the Buckley Report.

If interested in attending please make sure to wear your NumbersUSA, Alipac, Fire Coalition, Minuteman or any of our favorite or homemade t-shirts to let people know that North Carolians are very much against this invasion....

I pray that you guys are more pro-active with this event....Everyone please understand that illegals find the time and the motivation to rally in the streets and show up at events like this one. It is distressing that Americans are afraid and to pre-occupied with their own world not take the responsibility to protect their own country. This is WAR folks, these invaders have entered our country and we need to put aside our little day to day concerns and fight for our country. Remember the American Revolution??? If our fore fathers were afraid to voice their beliefs and fight for their land we would still be colonies of Europe and other countries. We would be divided into small little territories, there would be no United States of America. We would not be this great country that we are.

Just a thought!?

I thought this forum was all pro illegal alien speakers.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I'm not mistaken, Robert Rector from the Heritage Foundation will be speaking, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's outnumbered by pro-amnesty speakers such as Sen. Mel Martinez. But this event is supposedly free and open to the public.

Here's an article that describes:

http://carolinanewswire.com/news/News.c ... =1037&op=t

Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina will give introductory remarks and introduce Martinez... Martinez: "The current laws are insufficient and true reform will have to be comprehensive and address the needs of our nation."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)